You know you're a Rush fan when...

fledgehog

When you........

Get highly insulted when anyone says anything negative about Geddy's voice. Seriously insulted. Like they insulted YOU.

Get pissed off Alex doesn't get as much credit as other less deserving guitarists get.

Get insulted when you found out Neil was listed as the #2 worst lyricist in rock and roll.

Come to TRF even if you've been there already that day. Boredom can be consuming.

QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Feb 8 2008, 07:02 PM)
QUOTE (asp324 @ Feb 5 2008, 10:28 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Feb 5 2008, 09:16 PM)
When you tap YYZ on everything all the time

oh god, yes!

laugh.gif

Done it too many times! laugh.gif

My dad is actually tired of the song because I tap it on everything all the time! laugh.gif

.....when you're eating spinach and you get a piece stuck in your teeth. You immediatly think "The boy lies in the grass with one blade stuck between his teeth." common001.gif

QUOTE (Echoes @ Feb 12 2008, 12:55 PM)
.....when you're eating spinach and you get a piece stuck in your teeth. You immediatly think "The boy lies in the grass with one blade stuck between his teeth." common001.gif

Wow, that really abstract! yes.gif At least to me. smile.gif unsure.gif

Anywho, how 'bout when you hear the song on the radio -- forget what it's called, 'Oh What A Feeling' a believe. And you don't know any of the words. Except you always sing along when it says, "What a Russsshhhhh!"

biggrin.gif

When you know how Geddy got his name...

QUOTE (Maestro @ Feb 17 2008, 10:21 PM)
QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Feb 16 2008, 11:54 PM)

goodpost.gif

Actually, Geddy's real name was originally Leddy Gee, but his grandmother couldn't pronounce it, it always came out as Geddy Lee. So his parents renamed him.

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Feb 2 2008, 10:16 PM)
Dang, I forgot having to say "the band" after Rush! Most Rush-unoriented folks I know think I listen to that guy on the radio....NEVER!!! As I heard from Rush Radio, "Uhh, not that Rush, 'cause this Rush don't diss Canada." Still high or maybe it's the fact that "The Camera Eye" is playing.......yes, let's go with that!

Want this drug-addled-fat-@$$-scum-bucket? Though Rush did do Limbo...hmmm.

QUOTE (Territorial_Game @ Feb 18 2008, 05:06 AM)
When you have your alarm be TSoR every morning (iPod alarm)!

"Begin the day with a friendly voice," afterall biggrin.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif applaudit.gif

QUOTE (jonfiredaman02 @ Feb 18 2008, 01:25 AM)
QUOTE (Maestro @ Feb 17 2008, 10:21 PM)
QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Feb 16 2008, 11:54 PM)

goodpost.gif

Actually, Geddy's real name was originally Leddy Gee, but his grandmother couldn't pronounce it, it always came out as Geddy Lee. So his parents renamed him.

biggrin.gif

Wow! doh.gif all this time I thought his origonal name was GARY. What was I thinking! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Jan 24 2008, 03:37 PM)
At 9am this morning you were sat in English Literature falling asleep while your teacher preached about how Shakespeare portrays Beatrice in Much Ado About Nothing or something then suddenly she says "Let's get RIGHT TO THE HEART OF THE MATTER" and you wake up with a jump that makes everyone in the class stare at you for a few seconds. laugh.gif

Damn, we're doing that at the moment, I'll be waiting to hear my teacher say that tongue.gif