HEY, WHERE DO YA THINK YOUR GOING !

Tick

WHAT DO YOU HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO THEN SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE RIGHT HERE IN T.R.F LAND ! HUH ! HUH ! rage.gif

ok ill see ya all later im off to work now. biggrin.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maddy: "Yeah, I've got to--"

Lerxst (interrupting her with a grin): "You've got to what, lady?!" (Grabs Geddy around the throat from behind, holding the banana Maddy brough in with her lunch to the bassist's throat.) "Okay, look, I'm going to back out slowly here, and if anyone tries to follow, it's curtains for your friend here!" (Drags Geddy out of the room with him.)

Maddy (wide-eyed): "Oh-kaaaay---"

Neil (shaking his head): "I think, from now on, our little coffee achievers are getting decaf only---"

(Sorry, just having a Walter Mitty moment here. Although I could see Alex joking around like that...)

QUOTE (Maddy @ Jul 20 2006, 12:25 PM)

Lerxst (interrupting her with a grin): "You've got to what, lady?!" (Grabs Geddy around the throat from behind, holding the banana Maddy brough in with her lunch to the bassist's throat.) "Okay, look, I'm going to back out slowly here, and if anyone tries to follow, it's curtains for your friend here!" (Drags Geddy out of the room with him.)

Neil (shaking his head): "I think, from now on, our little coffee achievers are getting decaf only---"

(Sorry, just having a Walter Mitty moment here. Although I could see Alex joking around like that...)

2funny.gif 2funny.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Now that is funny

QUOTE (KublaKhan @ Jul 20 2006, 07:32 PM)
^^^ We have to log off at one point. sleep. other stuff. ok. I basically doont have a life outside my house anyway.

hey we all make choices in life , you could stay on every minute of the day so dont give me that i have to sleep nonsense , get your priorities straight ! rage.gif

ok so anyway i have to go home in a few minutes , ill see ya all later. bekloppt.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jul 20 2006, 09:49 AM)
Same with me...
gotta leave soon, gotta get ready for provincials for lacrosse, which start tommorow!!!!!!!!

NICE!!! Have fun! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jul 20 2006, 06:46 PM)
QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jul 20 2006, 09:49 AM)
Same with me...
gotta leave soon, gotta get ready for provincials for lacrosse, which start tommorow!!!!!!!!

NICE!!! Have fun! biggrin.gif

I will, i'll give updates aswell.

QUOTE (Maddy @ Jul 20 2006, 10:25 AM)

That looked like a Schro moment to me

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jul 21 2006, 05:12 AM)
QUOTE (Maddy @ Jul 20 2006, 10:25 AM)

That looked like a Schro moment to me

Or else I'm the one who should be getting decaf only... smile.gif

Hey Tick gotta go and bake some rolls smile.gif

I gotta hit the sack too work tomorrow sad.gif

Archived