Yuengling Lager

I had a porter last night, it was so good.

You need to try it!

I'm surprised that you haven't.

I used to drink black/tan but the porter is better and I can only fit so much in my Jeep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just back from FLA and have a load of Yingie lager from the brewery in Tampa.

Time for a blind taste test.

QUOTE (third hand grace @ Mar 31 2007, 05:06 PM)
just back from FLA and have a load of Yingie lager from the brewery in Tampa.
Time for a blind taste test.

I am looking foward to the conclusion of your analysis.

Been doing quite a bit of research myself today.

shall we continue to call it "research" then?

I kinda think that IS what we devote ourselves to.

In conclusion, It took a 12er (6 from Pottsville, 6 from Tampa) to decide that the difference was indistinguishable!

I will need to further analyze this.

RT,

I'm from Pittsburgh, but I'm a football guy. I'm not into hockey, sorry- and the craziest part is that my family on my dad's side are Espositos (as in Tony, but I never met him).

My daughter is a penguins fan though, we were just at the aquarium over Easter break and she said she LOVES them.

What's up Tang?

How did the landscaping go?

QUOTE (third hand grace @ Apr 17 2007, 09:07 PM)
RT,
I'm from Pittsburgh, but I'm a football guy. I'm not into hockey, sorry- and the craziest part is that my family on my dad's side are Espositos (as in Tony, but I never met him).
My daughter is a penguins fan though, we were just at the aquarium over Easter break and she said she LOVES them.

What's up Tang?
How did the landscaping go?

I'd say it went quit well myself.

The good thing about drinking beer and working in the yard is the frequent fertilizing the grass receives....

had a few yesterday. Rationing. Must preserve the stash.

I'm from around where it's brewed. All of my close friends and family drink Yuengling or it is only referred to as "A Lager" I love it and if you don't you should! trink38.gif

I only have 2 BOMBERS left (are they still selling these?!), but I'm a few days away from going to Myrtle Beach so I will reload.

I got some in my fridge chillin' for a while now and getting lonely. The case of Heinikin is not doing its job and keeping them company.

Over the last few weeks of my 2.gif vacation, I POUNDED a ton of Yuengling. yes.gif And it was GOOD!!!

A lot of places out of state don't sell it, but it's great when you run across it at a bar somewhere. Then I don't have to settle for Sam Adams or some other shite.

Also... when Testy and Spirit of Radio were here for the show, i turned them on to it too. I think they took some home. Spreading the faith and all. laugh.gif

And even SlackA"moosehead only" Bob had a few at Pagscon and said he enjoyed it too. bncegrn.gif

I have about four left. sad.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 12 2007, 08:47 PM)
Over the last few weeks of my 2.gif vacation, I POUNDED a ton of Yuengling. yes.gif And it was GOOD!!!

A lot of places out of state don't sell it, but it's great when you run across it at a bar somewhere. Then I don't have to settle for Sam Adams or some other shite.

Also... when Testy and Spirit of Radio were here for the show, i turned them on to it too. I think they took some home. Spreading the faith and all. laugh.gif

And even SlackA"moosehead only" Bob had a few at Pagscon and said he enjoyed it too. bncegrn.gif

I have about four left. sad.gif

it wasn't half bad, Necro!

now pass me a Moose! trink38.gif

Necro,

totally cool that you're pushing the Yueng!

Maybe that family will realize how much of a market there is for there stuff.

Also,

I totally forgot to have Eric sign something for you when he stopped by my house about a month ago. He kinda caught my family by surprize so I didn't have time to think of you. We just went in the backyard and my kid and him played catch while I fired up the grill.

Seeing this post just reminded me. Now I feel like crap.

I'll hook you eventually.

In related news, Eric still wished Shot was the man, and he is pretty worried about his starting position.

Peace.

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users):

spirit of radio

I know you have something to say...

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Jul 17 2007, 09:04 PM)
Simply the best american lager i've had....Period trink39.gif

CeeJ bekloppt.gif

rofl3.gif

bekloppt.gif Spirit

My favorite beer ever, hands down. I had some to bring to the Rush show in Bristow, but me and the wife got there a day early and demolished them in the hotel. We had three left and drank them while walking around looking for the TRF crew. Sorry guys laugh.gif . I'll bring tons to the next concert we meet up at, I promise. We also had ridiculously priced Yuengling during the show. trink38.gif

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Jul 21 2007, 07:21 PM)
My favorite beer ever, hands down. I had some to bring to the Rush show in Bristow, but me and the wife got there a day early and demolished them in the hotel. We had three left and drank them while walking around looking for the TRF crew. Sorry guys laugh.gif . I'll bring tons to the next concert we meet up at, I promise. We also had ridiculously priced Yuengling during the show. trink38.gif

Mmmmmmm. I have Lager and Lager Light in my fridge (only about 3 left!). Yummy.

Also... when Testy and Spirit of Radio were here for the show, i turned them on to it too.  I think they took some home.  Spreading the faith and all.  laugh.gif 

Sadly we didn't get the chance to grab some before we left the state sad.gif

So bring me a case at the Detroit show! yes.gif biggrin.gif

Edited by Test4VitalSigns

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jul 21 2007, 10:13 PM)

Also... when Testy and Spirit of Radio were here for the show, i turned them on to it too.  I think they took some home.  Spreading the faith and all.  laugh.gif 

Sadly we didn't get the chance to grab some before we left the state sad.gif

So bring me a case at the Detroit show! yes.gif biggrin.gif

Working on it. I think LadiRushFan will be getting a truck pulling up to her house in the next week or so. I can't carry cases on the bus to the airport in NYC. laugh.gif But I know a guy who makes trips to Michigan a few times a week in his truck. So hopefully that will work out. yes.gif How many can you take back across the border?