Any chance anyone here is an Outkast fan?

Stormtron

I honestly thought the single "Hey ya!" was signs of life on a DEAD medium (top 40 radio). But I doubt I'll ever buy Outkast's music at full price.

And don't apologize for liking a certain band. Most people on this board aren't THAT uptight.

LOL I have no shame of my musical taste (I like GWAR for god's sake!). I'm just joking because I've noticed a few people here have made comments like hip hop isn't a artistically credible genre of music.

I do like Outkast. Have all their stuff. One of my favorite rap groups, and yes, they are one of the more innovative mainstream groups. I think Aquemini is their best record, but I like all of em. Really looking forward to Idlewild, as well as their next proper album, The Hard 10, due tentatively in late 2006.

ATLiens is probably my favorite overall front-to-back album. I love all the experimentation on Aquemini, but it's got the inexcusable "Mamacita". 062802puke_prv.gif The horns on "SpottieDottieDopalicious" get stuck in my head all day.

So far the four new songs I've heard from Idlewild ("Morris Brown", "Idlewild Blues", "Mighty O", and the one from the trailer) are all cool. I think "Mighty O" is actually the radio single since I heard it on there, but it's the weakest so far to me.

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Jul 7 2006, 10:11 PM)
I do like Outkast. Have all their stuff. One of my favorite rap groups, and yes, they are one of the more innovative mainstream groups. I think Aquemini is their best record, but I like all of em. Really looking forward to Idlewild, as well as their next proper album, The Hard 10, due tentatively in late 2006.

Outkast fan here as well... I agree with the above

I'm a fan trink39.gif They have transcended all that is 'rap', and I consider their style one that is quite unique and completely original. I've had the chance over the years to hear a lot of their music, and I dig it!

nope.

Archived