Three Days Grace

D-13

I like Three Days Grace....*for a radio band*

plus my friend found them and got them a record so thats cool and I respect her scouting biggrin.gif

Take a look....this is what I found on Futureshop...

Notes:

Three Days Grace: Adam, Neil, Brad.

Recorded at Longview Farm Studios, North Brookfield, Massachusetts; Bearsville Studios, Woodstock, New York; Vespa Studios and A Room Full Of Stuff Studios, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

When it comes to heavy-metal lyrics, historically there have been but a few options. If one isn't inclined to go the ever popular, Iron Maiden-approved demons and wizards route, he or she is really only left with Kiss-style macho chest-pounding, or bleak alienation of the type perfected by Metallica. With its self-titled U.S. debut album, THREE DAYS GRACE manages to add a fourth option by combining ultra-stripped-down, de-tuned monster riffs in the very best Black Sabbath/Melvins tradition with emo-esque, heart-on-the-sleeve, diary-like poetry worthy of a Deep Elm Records release. In addition, these north-of-the-border boys add a snap-tight, chorus pedal-heavy production sheen that recalls the greatest of all Canadian hard-rock trios, Rush (particularly that band's excellent, but oft-overlooked, 1990s albums COUNTERPARTS and TEST FOR ECHO). By combining the best elements of metal and emo, two often-opposing genres, THREE DAYS GRACE breathe new life into both styles.

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetai...ogon=&langid=EN