Live p/g Photos I took

launchpad67a

Was looking through some boxes tonight and found a ton of old concert photos I took. I used to take my 35mm to many shows till I got busted and security took my Minolta X700 (this was 20yrs ago)..........ouch!

Anyhow, I scanned some of the Grace Under Pressure pics from The St. Louis Arena. Put them in a web photo album for everyone to enjoy.

(also found all kinds of other concert photos, might post some later)

Old Tour Photos

Edited by launchpad67a

Yeah, they're not too bad for being so old. If I remember, I was about 20 rows up, directly stage right.

A funny story accompanies this concert. I was still in high school and about 8 of us went to this show. Well one of my friends borrowed his fathers van, which had the real long windows on either side. He had picked up everyone but me and when he pulled into my driveway, he scrapped the whole right side along a tree that was in the corner drive. Shattering all the windows on the right side, with my father standing in the lawn doing yard work! How embarrasing. Anyhow, we scooped up all the glass, put it in plastic bags and went to the concert. During the trip, we decided to act like this happened downtown, where we parked. So, we parked the van, scattered the glass all around, in and out, then go into the show.

After the concert, we walked right to a pay phone, called the cops, filed a report...and the insurance company payed for the whole thing!

Funny huh?

**I also found some of the greatest Van Halen pics from the 1984 tour. These are by far the best concert pics I've ever taken. Will try to post them later today.

Neil with the braided rat-tail! The ONLY person in the world who could carry THAT off.

smile.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 9 2004, 09:51 AM)
Neil with the braided rat-tail! The ONLY person in the world who could carry THAT off.

smile.gif

I could make you some 'high-res' scans of the Neil pics...if you'd like.

The ones you see were scanned at a lower resolution. They can look much better I think.

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Nov 9 2004, 10:07 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 9 2004, 09:51 AM)
Neil with the braided rat-tail!  The ONLY person in the world who could carry THAT off.

smile.gif

I could make you some 'high-res' scans of the Neil pics...if you'd like.

The ones you see were scanned at a lower resolution. They can look much better I think.

Oh I think you just made her morning. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Nov 9 2004, 12:00 PM)
Some pictures there.

Sadly, I didn't get to see them on the p/g tour because THEY DIDN'T BLOODY COME TO BRITAIN nasty.gif

How do you think I feel?

I wasn't even born yet...

QUOTE (kazzman @ Nov 9 2004, 01:08 PM)
Some pictures there.

Sadly, I didn't get to see them on the p/g tour because THEY DIDN'T BLOODY COME TO BRITAIN nasty.gif

How do you think I feel?

We know, we know...we're OLD!!!!

tongue.gif

QUOTE (kazzman @ Nov 9 2004, 12:08 PM)
Some pictures there.

How do you think I feel?

I feel the same way!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (furie @ Nov 9 2004, 08:32 PM)
Grace under Pressure photo's?

Wow, you're old!

Wow....Thanks for making me look so SMART!!! cool.gif