Joe Satriani

Sark

Just wondering if there was anybody that liked him. I really like Crystal Planet, Flying in a Blue Dream, Time Machine and Is There Love in Space?. Also the live album with Steve Vai and Eric Johnson. What are some of your favorites?

QUOTE (Planet X-1 @ Jun 27 2006, 05:55 AM)
I really like Satriani, incredible guitar player. 'Surfing' and 'Blue Dream' are by far my favorites. Can anybody here play any of his tunes, even riffs ??

I can play the beautiful melody from "Always With Me, Always With You." It was our "first dance" song at our wedding!

Yeah, I like Satch. I have his first six albums or so; everything up to the self-titled album. My favorites are Surfing With the Alien and The Extremist.

Just looked at his official website and there was a cool picture of him with Eric Johnson and Alex. Can't seem to post the pic though! comp26.gif doh.gif

QUOTE (Planet X-1 @ Jun 27 2006, 05:55 AM)
I really like Satriani, incredible guitar player. 'Surfing' and 'Blue Dream' are by far my favorites. Can anybody here play any of his tunes, even riffs ??

i learned the intro to The Satch Boogie one time, i'll bet i can still play it.

Saw Joe a month ago with Eric Johnson in Reno NV. Satch was great, he does everything over the top, and it was cool.. The bald head and sunglasses look is kinda bizarre.. but he sure can play!

Oh, and he's a short shit.. I didn't realize that!

been a fan since Not of this Earth in '87 I think...

Archived