THE TICK KLIQ BBQ ! ! !

Tick

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 29 2006, 08:21 AM)
1022.gif -6 DAYS TO THE TICK KLIQ BBQ!!! 653.gif

well, you guys had a countdown for SO long, i thought it only right that now you should have a countup. this could virtually go on forever. yes.gif unsure.gif wink.gif wacko.gif comp26.gif bncegrn.gif eh.gif common001.gif fing.gif bekloppt.gif

So nice to see you back Goob How is Your wife ?

QUOTE (chaotica @ Sep 28 2006, 05:38 AM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 27 2006, 12:19 PM)
spit6ph.gif
omg i f*ckin found it  z7shysterical.gif

http://www.devilducky.com/media/7452/

cool10.gif  trink39.gif  z7shysterical.gif

Bobby sounds JUST like this dood too!  z7shysterical.gif

OMG!!!!

2funny.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif

I've got that song stuck in my head now...

muh naminah

do dodoodododo

spit6ph.gif z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

That is so funny!!!!

I love the little pink do do do guys, or girls, whatever they are. laugh.gif

Does any one remember the yupyupyup ahahahahaha guys?

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m244/necroTRF/CeeJandBrianna-1.jpg

my baby girl ! wub.gif and carol, bri loved carol, she is truly a kid magnet.

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Sep 29 2006, 04:46 AM)
  1022.gif -6 DAYS TO THE TICK KLIQ BBQ!!!  653.gif

well, you guys had a countdown for SO long, i thought it only right that now you should have a countup.  this could virtually go on forever. yes.gif unsure.gif  wink.gif  wacko.gif  comp26.gif  bncegrn.gif  eh.gif  common001.gif  fing.gif  bekloppt.gif

So nice to see you back Goob How is Your wife ?

Healing up nicely, thank you. smile.gif

trink39.gif

wub.gif

http://www.hunchbax.com.au/images/hulk1.jpg

the picture necro didnt want you to see. late saturday night necromancer revealed to us his alter ego, naturally we were shocked. i was sworn to secrecy but upon further reflection i thought everyone should know the truth.

dam, i just got finished mowing the lawn and half way through i got hit with a bout of post tick kliq depression. sad.gif i cant believe its over.

QUOTE (tick @ Sep 29 2006, 10:02 AM)
the picture necro didnt want you to see. late saturday night necromancer revealed to us his alter ego, naturally we were shocked. i was sworn to secrecy but upon further reflection i thought everyone should know the truth.

i'm kicking myself that i didn't catch this before.

now that you mention it, it's so obvious. yes.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Sep 29 2006, 02:02 PM)

Naw... i didn't get angry. You wouldn't like me when i'm angry. laugh.gif

1022.gif -6 DAYS TO THE TICK KLIQ BBQ!!! 653.gif

well, you guys had a countdown for SO long, i thought it only right that now you should have a countup. this could virtually go on forever. yes.gif unsure.gif wink.gif wacko.gif comp26.gif bncegrn.gif eh.gif common001.gif fing.gif bekloppt.gif

Since Tick was inviting everyone on the board to come to his house for this big bash he worked so hard on, he asked for this thread to be pinned. Since it didn't get pinned, we made sure it didn't ever lose it's place near the top of page one. THAT is why there was the countdown each day. Needed something to post each day to keep the thread at the top.

That... and it was pretty exciting for those of us who were going to attend it. yes.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 29 2006, 01:25 PM)

well, you guys had a countdown for SO long, i thought it only right that now you should have a countup.  this could virtually go on forever. yes.gif unsure.gif  wink.gif  wacko.gif  comp26.gif  bncegrn.gif  eh.gif  common001.gif  fing.gif  bekloppt.gif

Since Tick was inviting everyone on the board to come to his house for this big bash he worked so hard on, he asked for this thread to be pinned. Since it didn't get pinned, we made sure it didn't ever lose it's place near the top of page one. THAT is why there was the countdown each day. Needed something to post each day to keep the thread at the top.

That... and it was pretty exciting for those of us who were going to attend it. yes.gif

that is REALLY interesting. sarcasm.gif

tongue.gif

Edited by rushgoober

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 29 2006, 05:33 PM)

tongue.gif

Even with the smiley...

NOT FUNNY. eh.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 28 2006, 07:31 PM)
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m244/necroTRF/beachatslackas.jpg

This is the beach by SlackABob's house in Queens.  The black things in the water are people SURFING!!!  boarder.gif

Awesome picture, Ceej!

Two weeks ago during a storm off the caost,

the waves we're 12 to 15ft high ohmy.gif

and there we're a bunch of surfers out there

trying to kill themslves laugh.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Sep 29 2006, 07:03 PM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 28 2006, 07:31 PM)
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m244/necroTRF/beachatslackas.jpg

This is the beach by SlackABob's house in Queens.  The black things in the water are people SURFING!!!  boarder.gif

Awesome picture, Ceej!

Two weeks ago during a storm off the caost,

the waves we're 12 to 15ft high ohmy.gif

and there we're a bunch of surfers out there

trying to kill themslves laugh.gif

I would have loved to see that!!!

bekloppt.gif Bobby. wink.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 29 2006, 02:51 PM)

tongue.gif

Even with the smiley...

NOT FUNNY. eh.gif

i'm really totally kidding. i admire all the enthusiasm surrounding the event. it's a little hard to get into the spirit of an event i couldn't attend, but i was just poking some fun. no harm meant. no.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 29 2006, 06:07 PM)

tongue.gif

Even with the smiley...

NOT FUNNY. eh.gif

i'm really totally kidding. i admire all the enthusiasm surrounding the event. it's a little hard to get into the spirit of an event i couldn't attend, but i was just poking some fun. no harm meant. no.gif

That hurt me!

But i feel better now smile.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Sep 29 2006, 07:09 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 29 2006, 06:07 PM)

tongue.gif

Even with the smiley...

NOT FUNNY. eh.gif

That hurt me!

But i feel better now smile.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Sep 29 2006, 02:50 PM)
dam, i just got finished mowing the lawn and half way through i got hit with a bout of post tick kliq depression. sad.gif i cant believe its over.

sad.gif

It was really awesome. I'm very glad I could be a part of it. Thank you.

dam, i just got finished mowing the lawn and half way through i got hit with a bout of post tick kliq depression. sad.gif  i cant believe its over.

I know the feeling... sad.gif

A week ago I was At SlackA's and

all pumped up for the meeting.

Thanks again for a great time!!! 1022.gif

Edited by CeeJ

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 30 2006, 07:19 AM)
dam, i just got finished mowing the lawn and half way through i got hit with a bout of post tick kliq depression. sad.gif  i cant believe its over.

fists crying.gif i dont want to go to work, i want to go outside and play with my friends.

QUOTE (tick @ Sep 30 2006, 07:50 AM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 30 2006, 07:19 AM)

fists crying.gif i dont want to go to work, i want to go outside and play with my friends.

sad.gif

I know. At least you can keep your mind occupied at work though. I'm just looking at the pics and wishing it was going on again NOW.

What a blast. Can't wait for the next gathering. Bobby says that Type O should be doing some stuff soon and that maybe they'll do some new songs during an Earl's Court set. I know I'll be there for that.

Start making plans. wink.gif

I was too hungry during the BBQ itself to take pictures, but the next morning I had to document the Baking of the Rolls and also caught this pic of Tick frying the sausage while completely asleep. laugh.gif

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m244/necroTRF/FryintheSausage.jpg

I have no idea how he made such a good breakfast this way. It must have been my whippage of the eggs that made it so good. yes.gif

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m244/necroTRF/IndyandNecro.jpg

ohmy.gif

Yeah... if you told me a few months ago THIS picture would ever exist, I'd tell you you were NUTS. laugh.gif

Most of you know i didn't have the best of relationships with Indy when he was here. I regret how our time on this board went down, cuz he's a really cool guy. yes.gif We have a lot in common and shouldn't have let our misunderstanding here get so out of hand. no.gif

And talk about a guitar player? Wow... his guitar playing kept us entertained all night. Sitting around hearing him play 2.gif songs note perfect and Tick singing them, was one of the 2.gif highlights of my life. yes.gif

Hope to hang with you again during the tour Ron. yes.gif

Edited by Necromancer

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m244/necroTRF/tickandnecro.jpg

I love this pic. yes.gif

Tick and Necro on the way back from the beach. Tick was WIPED!!! The work this guy put into this? Unreal. I can never thank him enough for such a wonderful weekend. We didn't get to do much this year because of some situations, but he made one weekend of this summer very memorable. yes.gif

BAKE THE ROLLS!!!