THE TICK KLIQ BBQ ! ! !

Tick

QUOTE (different strings @ Sep 21 2006, 04:39 AM)
Bring it on TICK, have an ale or two for me please and play a couple of tunes for me as well. I am so sorry that I couldn't get the 7th vector valve for the plane but have a great Weekend. trink39.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif BAKE THE ROLLS

I think I found one... Who gets it???

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/ceejspics/vectorvalve.jpg

COME ON!!! WHERE DO I SEND THIS??? confused13.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 21 2006, 06:29 AM)
3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users):
CeeJ, tick

bekloppt.gif

Good morning... wink.gif

bekloppt.gif see ya shortly ! 1022.gif

I just came across this and thought you should see the

last time Whitetrash tried tp BBQ...

http://www.villainouscompany.com/vcblog/home/cassandr/public_html/vcblog/mt/images/grill.jpg

I think we better keep him away from the grill. unsure.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 21 2006, 08:32 AM)
I just came across this and thought you should see the
last time Whitetrash tried tp BBQ...

http://www.villainouscompany.com/vcblog/home/cassandr/public_html/vcblog/mt/images/grill.jpg

I think we better keep him away from the grill. unsure.gif

laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif

just 8 more hours of work till i can totally go into countdown mode. if you guys only knew how much i will do tomorrow. wacko.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 21 2006, 10:53 AM)
Speaking for myself... I appreciate all the
work you are doing. yes.gif

trink39.gif

i know you do and in the end it will all be worth it. yes.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Sep 21 2006, 11:18 AM)
work you are doing.  yes.gif

trink39.gif

I will actually see you in what???

48 HOURS!!! bncegrn.gif common001.gif cheer.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 21 2006, 11:24 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Sep 21 2006, 11:18 AM)
work you are doing.  yes.gif

trink39.gif

I will actually see you in what???

48 HOURS!!! bncegrn.gif common001.gif cheer.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

INDEED ! 1022.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif cheer.gif

Ok, NOW I'm getting lit up with anticipation. Tick, thanks so much for doing all you're doing. I know it's a lot, and I'd love to be there to help you out (a sort of pre-party event). You know.. set up a chair - have a beer. Put together a canopy - have two beers. Set up a tent - have a sandwich, and a beer. Laugh our asses off - and have a beer.

Sadly, I won't arrive until about 5:30 PM so I'm imagining plenty of rolls already baked. laugh.gif But the night will just be getting started, so no worries. cool.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Sep 21 2006, 12:07 PM)
Ok, NOW I'm getting lit up with anticipation.  Tick, thanks so much for doing all you're doing.  I know it's a lot, and I'd love to be there to help you out (a sort of pre-party event).  You know.. set up a chair - have a beer.  Put together a canopy - have two beers.  Set up a tent - have a sandwich, and a beer.  Laugh our asses off - and have a beer.

Sadly, I won't arrive until about 5:30 PM so I'm imagining plenty of rolls already baked.  laugh.gif  But the night will just be getting started, so no worries.  cool.gif

ohmy.gif

Geeez Pags ull be walkin into a crowd of drunks by then! laugh.gif

ur gonna have to chug at least a 6pk when u get there yes.gif

maybe we all can hide & yell surprize when pags gets there & silly string his sober ass laugh.gif

Edited by DonnaWanna

QUOTE (tick @ Sep 20 2006, 02:54 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 20 2006, 06:46 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 20 2006, 02:20 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Sep 20 2006, 06:05 PM)
ok, the latest forcast says saturday will be party cloudy with a chance of a couple showers in the late afternoon. i will have 3 canopys up. a 10x10, a 12x12, and one to cover the grills. hey lifes not perfect and sometimes neither is the weather but i have put alot of effort into making this happen so i refuse to get overwhelmed by the forcast and start thinking negative. i suggest you all do the same if only for my sake. remember i have been working on hosting this event for 3 months now, so everyone think and be positive.
thanks, rich.

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

But what if there's a METEOR shower? Like a really BIG one??? THAT would suck eh? laugh.gif

on asteroidwatch.com i noticed there is a 38% chance of a medium to large size asteroid colliding with the northeasern part of the United States on Saturday. this is not to scare anyone, just so they're properly informed and take the proper precautions (fervent prayer and spend the week-end in a bomb shelter).

umm, nobody f**k with me ! biggrin.gif

tick, just to let you know man that the chances of an asteroid crashing into the northeastern united states has been downgraded from "somewhat likely" to "highly unlikely" for this week-end, but according to cometsmash.com , the chances of a comet colliding with the earth and destroying all life this week-end has been upgraded from "move along, nothing to see here folks" to "it's time to make your peace with the Lord RIGHT NOW!" .

again, not trying to scare no one, just equipping you with information for you to make fully-informed decisions. tongue.gif

Edited by rushgoober

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 21 2006, 01:10 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Sep 20 2006, 02:54 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 20 2006, 06:46 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 20 2006, 02:20 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Sep 20 2006, 06:05 PM)
ok, the latest forcast says saturday will be party cloudy with a chance of a couple showers in the late afternoon. i will have 3 canopys up. a 10x10, a 12x12, and one to cover the grills. hey lifes not perfect and sometimes neither is the weather but i have put alot of effort into making this happen so i refuse to get overwhelmed by the forcast and start thinking negative. i suggest you all do the same if only for my sake. remember i have been working on hosting this event for 3 months now, so everyone think and be positive.
thanks, rich.

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

But what if there's a METEOR shower? Like a really BIG one??? THAT would suck eh? laugh.gif

on asteroidwatch.com i noticed there is a 38% chance of a medium to large size asteroid colliding with the northeasern part of the United States on Saturday. this is not to scare anyone, just so they're properly informed and take the proper precautions (fervent prayer and spend the week-end in a bomb shelter).

umm, nobody f**k with me ! biggrin.gif

tick, just to let you know man that the chances of an asteroid crashing into the northeastern united states has been downgraded from "somewhat likely" to "highly unlikely" for this week-end, but according to cometsmash.com , the chances of a comet colliding with the earth and destroying all life this week-end has been upgraded from "move along, nothing to see here folks" to "it's time to make your peace with the Lord RIGHT NOW!" .

again, not trying to scare no one, just equipping you with information for you to make fully-informed decisions. tongue.gif

Is that like...

bend over and grab your ankles so you can kiss your butt goodbye 2funny.gif 2funny.gif

besides I'm sure the canopies will hold .... and if they don't... you'll have already baked a few rolls by then and all you'll be seeing is all the pretty lights z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (chaotica @ Sep 21 2006, 02:44 PM)

besides I'm sure the canopies will hold .... and if they don't... you'll have already baked a few rolls by then and all you'll be seeing is all the pretty lights z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

When did "Bake the Rolls" become a term for being high??? cool10.gif

laugh.gif

I've baked the rolls three times now and never was HIGH. DRUNK OUT OF MY MIND... but NEVER high. laugh.gif

less then a half hour before i leave work and start getting ready for the tick kliq bbq ! 1022.gif

ok im leaving work so friday is tick kliq prep day, i will keep you imformed on lots of insignificant bullshit throughout the day, later kliqers ! 1022.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Sep 21 2006, 07:29 PM)
less then a half hour before i leave work and start getting ready for the tick kliq bbq ! 1022.gif

any tattoo parlors by u Richie?

after we all get drunk lets all get http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/ar2112/atickhum.gif tat laugh.gif 1287.gif

yes.gif

Edited by DonnaWanna

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 21 2006, 10:01 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Sep 21 2006, 07:29 PM)

any tattoo parlors by u Richie?

after we all get drunk lets all get http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/ar2112/atickhum.gif tat laugh.gif 1287.gif

yes.gif

yeah... we'll get the tick gif tatted on our asses with TICK KLIQ underneath it. laugh.gif

I regret to inform all of you that Whitetrash and I will not be at the BBQ this weekend due to an unfortunate and unforseen act of stupidity on the part of Whitetrash.

Whitetrash is in the hands of the Transportation Security Agency as I post this, but I suspect he will be released soon on his own recognizance.

Here is what happened:

We were all set to catch the red-eye out of St. Louis tonight, and were dropping off our grocery bags at check in.

I had made a MEAN souffle, but, that is not going to have a happy ending, either.

Anyway, I THOUGHT whitetrash had packed a couple of his favorite fishing poles in the tube he was carrying....

But it was his shotgun.

And as if that wasn't bad enough, when the lady called security over and told him he couldn't take that on the plane he started yelling at her, saying a bunch of stuff like:

"im takin' my hunny huntin in cental park, git away or ill shoot yoo in de ass!"

He was tackled pretty hard.

He put up a good fight for about 19 seconds, but he was beat up pretty badly by the two skinny TSA ladies....

They said he may be released in the morning, but I just don't know.

Anyway, we missed our flight and won't be there...Sorry Tick!

I was so looking forward to having a beer with you!

And Necromancer.....You notice that whitetrash hasn't been so aggressive lately, right?

Well, I had his diet under control the last few days, and it was getting better.

He did want me to mention to you that he was sorry about the misunderstanding a couple of weeks ago....

You WILL be invited to the CeeJ/Whitetrash wedding, and he even wanted to ask you if you would give her away.

ohmy.gif gonna be missin u & WT Lenny sad.gif

ill be sure to give ya a call once the craziness starts up at the BBQ yes.gif

update on my side of thangz here:

Ron just left the TOOL concert in Ohio & is on the road to New York as we speak.

Hes gonna be drivin acouple of hours tonight/gettin a room then back on the rd in the mornin, so hes gonna be gettin to my place sooner then expected tomorrow!!

hes all packed up..sleepin bag/tent and a lil sumsum if yous know what i mean eh eh cool10.gif

Omg i have soo much more cleaning to do

Im sucha procrastinator ph34r.gif

Sooooo if hes up to to it tomorrow night...

we might be around to hangout with yous in Rockaway for a drank or 2

dont hold ur breath tho guys..it is a long trip for him to drive &

he did have a busy week so far, from FLa for his monday night football game to Ohio for tonights concert now here to NY.

I wouldnt blame him if he does just wanna chill here on LI tomorrow night.

but ill ask anyhowz....couldnt hurt huh? confused13.gif smile.gif

partayy is startin to come togethA common001.gif icon_alienjig.gif chickendance.gif

Richie?? u sure ur ready for all us weird0s fing.gif

ok lil help from everyone & anyone!!

if yous see me here tomorrow postin bitch slap me & MAKE me get cleaning!!! laugh.gif

I think im more of a SlackA then Bobby is unsure.gif yes.gif