Kurt Vonegut

doubled_mystic

I know I can't be the only Vonegut fan around here.

My favorite books he has written to date would be Slapstick (perhaps the best satire and dark humor I have ever read) Cat's Cradle, and Man Without a Country, which is some of the best random commentary ever written.

Slaughterhouse 5 is rightly considered a classic. I would recommend it to anyone. However, I've never really got around Vonnegut yet, the only other book of his I've read is Galapogas which is another bizarre one but worth it.

Slaughterhouse 5 is my favourite. I love all the Kilgore Trout stuff mostly. Cat's Cradle also is very very good. My only disappointment so far has been one of his firts, Mechanical Piano (hope I got the title right).

yeah, that one took me a couple of attempts to get through, and even when I finally did get to the end I was like wtf.gif that's it? not very good, but then it was his first book, so I'll let it slide. Besides which his next was Sirens of Titan, and that was just hillarious and amazing

I've read Cat's Cradle, Slaughterhouse-Five, Slapstick, The Sirens of Titan, God Bless You Mr. Rosewater, and Mother Night.

Loved them all.