Young Rush fans!

lil_rush_dude

I'll be 18 soon. I don't wanna be a grownup! :boohoo:

Same.

Well, I know plenty of 40 somethings that act like the worst teens on the block. And then there are the 50 somethings that seem to be stuck in the mentality of school cliques. So you see, plenty of grownups don't wanna be grownups either...and they're not. :blaze:

• Like 3

I'll be 18 soon. I don't wanna be a grownup! :boohoo:

Same.

Well, I know plenty of 40 somethings that act like the worst teens on the block. And then there are the 50 somethings that seem to be stuck in the mentality of school cliques. So you see, plenty of grownups don't wanna be grownups either...and they're not. :blaze:

:)

Hey all! 1022.gif

I'm a 14 year old who loves Rush! I was introduced to their music by a 16 year old who had a minidisc with '2112' on. I immediatly went out to buy the album and it is still one of the greatest CD's in my collection. Also, 'Temples Of Syrinx' remains my favourite song by Rush. But back on the main subject.... Rush really are the best band ever. My reason, Rush still live on today. Not just with those first fans who turned up at the old 70's and 80's concerts, but modern day teenagers! I was so inspired by all the phenominally fast drumming of Neil Peart(sorry about spelling it wrong way first time!!!) that I am now play drums and he is my ultimate drumming idol! Rush's music is the kind of music that doesn't die after an era (*COUGH* Status Quo *COUGH*). It still inspires many to this day, of all ages as well! Tell me if you are also a young teenager who has been inspired by Rush at all, or if you just agree with any of the above comments!

MATT

NeilFinal.gif

Jesus.

I love your enthusiasm but kid. It's too late for love. Get into Def Leppard! LOL!

I saw the "Grace Under Pressure" Tour when I was 16.

Who cares right?

I have friends who have seen Rush at Winterland in 1975.

It is what is is kid.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

LOVE THE ENTIRE RUSH CANON!!!!

It waits for you!!!!

RUSH ON!

Hey all! 1022.gif

I'm a 14 year old who loves Rush! I was introduced to their music by a 16 year old who had a minidisc with '2112' on. I immediatly went out to buy the album and it is still one of the greatest CD's in my collection. Also, 'Temples Of Syrinx' remains my favourite song by Rush. But back on the main subject.... Rush really are the best band ever. My reason, Rush still live on today. Not just with those first fans who turned up at the old 70's and 80's concerts, but modern day teenagers! I was so inspired by all the phenominally fast drumming of Neil Peart(sorry about spelling it wrong way first time!!!) that I am now play drums and he is my ultimate drumming idol! Rush's music is the kind of music that doesn't die after an era (*COUGH* Status Quo *COUGH*). It still inspires many to this day, of all ages as well! Tell me if you are also a young teenager who has been inspired by Rush at all, or if you just agree with any of the above comments!

MATT

NeilFinal.gif

Jesus.

I love your enthusiasm but kid. It's too late for love. Get into Def Leppard! LOL!

I saw the "Grace Under Pressure" Tour when I was 16.

Who cares right?

I have friends who have seen Rush at Winterland in 1975.

It is what is is kid.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

LOVE THE ENTIRE RUSH CANON!!!!

It waits for you!!!!

RUSH ON!

That "kid" is turning 26 this year.

Yeah, 25 is still kind of a kid for someone who hasn't been a kid for a quarter of a century or so.

But who knows, this non-kid kid may not even like Rush anymore. I kid you not.

http://www.aboutbillythekid.com/emilio_closeupYG2.JPG

"Yoo-hoo! I'll make you famous!"

Signed,

Billy

I'm sixteen, but I've been a Rush fan since i was seven. The song that truly opened my eyes to them was "Dreamline" and seeing it live when I was twelve showed me that that song really doesn't get old. (Especially with a strings ensemble...)