treeman new beach mural

treeman

TREEMAN your work is truly inspirational I am freezing cold here in Australia at the moment and this just made me think about a nice tropical place. trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Dude, you are freaking AWESOME!!!! Can you do something at my house???

If I'm not mistaken, the outside mural there is what is known as a "trompe l'oeil" (sp?)

Hmmmm....I can't judge these objectively via the Internet. I'd better go there and spend a month checking them out personally.

(I need a vacation.)

QUOTE (The Gangster of Boats @ Jun 5 2006, 09:43 AM)
So, when does Big Al show up to not let Kiss in?

z7shysterical.gif Seriously though, treeman, these are AWESOME!! http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/w/wow.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Jun 5 2006, 08:37 AM)
TREEMAN your work is truly inspirational I am freezing cold here in Australia at the moment and this just made me think about a nice tropical place. trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

FREEZING?? laugh.gif

When I was in Sydney it was during July which (as you know, DS) is Winter there. But your winter is like what early/mid Spring weather would be for us New Yorkers. I think it was in the upper forties (degrees) at night, and much warmer during the day. I was laughing my ass off at all the people walking around town bundled up in fur coats and winter attire - looking like they were freezing. And I'm in a light weight jacket thinking the weather couldn't be more beautiful.

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jun 6 2006, 02:01 AM)
QUOTE (different strings @ Jun 5 2006, 08:37 AM)
TREEMAN your work is truly inspirational I am freezing cold here in Australia at the moment and this just made me think about a nice tropical place. trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif

FREEZING?? laugh.gif

When I was in Sydney it was during July which (as you know, DS) is Winter there. But your winter is like what early/mid Spring weather would be for us New Yorkers. I think it was in the upper forties (degrees) at night, and much warmer during the day. I was laughing my ass off at all the people walking around town bundled up in fur coats and winter attire - looking like they were freezing. And I'm in a light weight jacket thinking the weather couldn't be more beautiful.

Pags it's colder already this year about 43 degrees and windy as hell you are just used to it but when it comes real cold all of a sudden we are not used to it. Last month it was still 26 degrees ( celcius ) so don't be too hard smile.gif

Treeman those are absolutely fabulous!!!!

Where is that?

Is that by Metro Beach?

Anyway you are the man! notworthy.gif