Kamelot anyone?

kazzman

Anybody else (besides the people I've sent their songs to) ever heard of the band Kamelot? They're a great power metal band hailing from Tampa FL (although their singer is from Norway). If you're interested, either download the songs Center of the Universe or The Fourth Legacy, or you could just IM me for one of the songs.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ May 22 2005, 03:08 PM)
Heard a few albums - not too bad.  The remind me of the band Synmphony X

Ok, that time I really did laugh.

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Heard a few of their songs, good stuff!

I've heard of Kamelot wink.gif

I got a bunch of their stuff from Defrushfan...and downloaded some more...

My fave songs are Center of The universe, Forever, Farwell, March of Mephisto, Abandoned, the Edge of Paradise and Descent of The archangel...

Pretty awesome band, great singer, only complaint is of the songs i have...Abandoned and March of Mephisto are the ONLY two that don't sound EXACTLY like the others.....

yea thanks to you Kazz i went out and bought the Black Halo and it's become one of my fav albums.

I f***in LOVE Kamelot now! thanks for introducing me to them man.

ok well actually you didn't introduce me to them, someone else did a while ago but i didn't like them but it was you that introduced me to them the second time and really got me into them so thanks man!

I have a few of their albums. I really like Karma and the one studio album before it. All their songs kind of sound the same on the past couple of albums.

I have the Black Halo, and recently got Ghost Opera. Both of which were under recommendation of Kazz. They're an ok band. biggrin.gif Edited by progrush2112

For those of you who have Ghost Opera, the band has released the latest video from the album. Finally, they filmed one for Rule the World (the best song off the album, imo).

And though it's a good 6 months away; who's going to any of their shows later this year during the US tour?

i just picked up The Black Halo and Epica and i'm really liking both of them. i had never heard of the band before i read about them on here and at Prog Archives. i'm a Symphony X fan so they were pretty easy to get into, and i'm glad i did!

i love Kamelot 1022.gif im not normally into power metal that much, but Kamelot does it like nobody else!!!