Rush Lyrics Game

Rush!

the Big Wheel

"Sometimes, pushing people around. Sometimes, pulling out the rug. Sometimes, pushing all the buttons. Sometimes, pulling out the plug. It's the power, and the glory. It's a war in paradise. A Cinderella Story, on a tumble of the dice".

Bastille Day

"Signals get crossed, and the balance distorted by internal incoherence".

Edited by Derek19

Chemistry

"A simple kind of mirror to reflect our own. All the busy little creatures chasing out their destinies. Living in their pools they soon forget about the sea".

Territories

"No more of his excuses. It has to be today. She can keep her fantasy. If she can get away".

Time and Motion

"I let my skin get too thin. I'd like to pause, no matter what I pretend. Like some pilgrim, who learns to transcend. Learns to live. As if each step was the end".

Test For Echo

"Stiff as a wire, her lungs on fire. With just the briefest pause, the flooding through her memory. The echoes of old applause".

Between Sun & Moon

"Watch the cities rise. Another ship arrives. Earth's melting pot and ever growing. Fantastic dreams come true. Inventing something new. The greatest minds, and never knowing".

Red Lenses

"Wind in my hair. Shifting and drifting. Mechanical music. Adrenaline surge".

Before and After

"Ragged lines of ragged grey. Skeletons, they shuffle away. Shouting guards and smoking guns will cut down the lucky ones".

Need Some Love

"Drawn like moths, we drift into the city. The timeless old attraction. Cruising for the action. Lit up like a firefly. Just to feel the living night".

the Fountain of Lamneth

III. No One At the Bridge

"To live between the wars in our time, living in real time. Holding the good time. Holding on to yesterdays".