Rush Lyrics Game

Rush!

Tom Sawyer

"If we're so much the same like I always hear, why such different fortunes, and fates? Some of us live in a cloud of fear. Some live behind iron gates."

I. Overture

"off on your way. Hit the open road. There is magic at your fingers. For the spirit ever lingers. Undemanding contact in your happy solitude."

Scars

"All around that dull gray world of idealogy. People storm the marketplace, and buy up fantasy."

Out of the Cradle

"You can carry that weight with an iron will, or let the pain remain behind you."

You Bet Your Life

"Mama says some ugly words. Daddy pounds the wall. They can fight about their little girl later. Right now, they don't care at all."

Tears

"In the rise, and the set of the sun, 'til the stars go spinning - spinning 'round the night. It is what it is - and forever. Each moment, a memory in flight."

Red Tide

"We will pay the price, but we will not count the cost."

Roll the Bones

"Static on your frequency. Electrical storm in your veins. Raging at unreachable glory. Straining at invisible chains."

War Paint

"I'm not one to believe in magic, but I sometimes, have a second sight. I'm not one with a sense of proportion. When my heart still changes overnight."

Superconductor

I said, "If love is transcendent, I don't understand these boundaries". She said, "Just don't disappoint me. You know how complex women are".

the Stars Look Down

"Astronauts in the weightlessness of pixelated space. Exchange graffiti with a disembodied race".

Alien Shore

"Some kind of trouble on the sensory screen. Camera curves over caved-in cop cars. Bleacher-creatures, would-be desperadoes. Clutch at plausible deniability".