Rush Lyrics Game

Rush!

The Rush lyric "Stealthily attacking, By-Tor slays his foe" is not just from the Rush song, and Rush title "the Necromancer", but "III. Return of the Prince". The Rush lyric "I've got celestial mechanics to synchronize my stars" is from the Rush song, and Rush title "Totem".

"Through the void, to be destroyed, or is there something more? Atomized - at the core, or through the Astral Door - To soar..."

Edited by Derek19

The lyric "Snakes and spiders often travel together" isn't from the Rush song "Armor and Sword". It's from a song called "Snider". The Rush song lyric "Rising up to the surface. Raging against the night" is from the Rush song, and Rush title "Sweet Miracle".

"This is a fine place. Shining face-to-face. Those bonfire lights in the mirror of the sky. The space between wonder and why."

Edited by Derek19

the Speed of Love

"Skidding down a road of black ice. Staring in, and out storm windows."

Circumstances

"For so many different directions, our separate paths might have turned."

the Way the Wind Blows

"Half of us divided. Like a torn-up photograph. A torn-up photograph."

Making Memories

"Riding through the Range of Light to the wounded city. Filling my spirit with the wildest wish to fly. Taking the high road to the wounded city. Memory strumming at the heart of a moving picture."

We Hold On

"You wake up lost in an empty town. Wondering why no one else is around. Look up to see a giant boy. You've just become his brand new toy."

the Anarchist

"Because he was human, because he had goodness, because he was moral. They called him insane. Delusions of grandeur. Visions of splendor."

Different Strings

"Wilderness of mirrors. World of polished steel. Gears, and iron chains turn the grinding wheel. I run between the shadows. Some are phantoms, some are real."

Faithless

"You can never break the chain. There is never love without pain."