Lost-great show or major addiction?

Quyn

QUOTE (Celine @ May 17 2007, 03:03 PM)
You are right, Owl. It was a very nice thing for Charlie to do. And, in typical Lost fashion, when you think you are sure that he's going to give the ring to Claire to give to Turnip Head at some later date, he doesn't. Just leaves you guessing.

Just that momma gene of mine kicked in when I saw he left it in the baby's crib. But leave it to me...I can walk into any room and quickly point out 50 ways one can accidentally injure, maim, or kill one's self. wink.gif

And how about when he put "meeting you" as number one of the five best things that ever happened to him? Still gives me goosebumps. LET CHARLIE LIVE!!

Celine

Ah.. the mommy scope never shuts down rofl3.gif

I think Charlie has really grown and is one of the more intresting island members. I'm glad he has a bit of a juicier part but I concur...LET CHARLIE LIVE!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget-the season finale of 'Lost' will be showing one hour earlier tonight! 9 PM, EST.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 23 2007, 02:28 PM)
Don't forget-the season finale of 'Lost' will be showing one hour earlier tonight! 9 PM, EST.

IT'S THE SEASON FINALE TONIGHT?! OH CRAP!

By the way no way Locke is actually dead. *Schwarzie voice* "He'll be back".

I'm all caught up with eppies except the recap episode - is it worth watching?

icon_alienjig.gif

The recap version was basically a "the last 3 seasons in fast forward" version. I enjoyed it, but it's not essential to your viewing pleasure...unless of course you've missed chunks of the show and are, pardon the pun, lost.

Watch it when you get a chance...it'll give you some "oh, yeah, I forgot about that"s....but no need to catch it before tonight's two hour season finale, which unfortunately (unfortunate for American Idol) is going to intersect with American Idol's season finale.

But since I know that Idol is going to be 2.5 hours of I wonder who won...the girl who can sing or the guy w/ no lips...and who the heck cares now that the most talented singer got voted out....but I digress.....sorry....

Let me start over. I'll be sure to watch Lost tonight, Jack. Thanks for the reminder. biggrin.gif

Celine

QUOTE (Celine @ May 23 2007, 03:45 PM)
The recap version was basically a "the last 3 seasons in fast forward" version. I enjoyed it, but it's not essential to your viewing pleasure...unless of course you've missed chunks of the show and are, pardon the pun, lost.

Watch it when you get a chance...it'll give you some "oh, yeah, I forgot about that"s....but no need to catch it before tonight's two hour season finale, which unfortunately (unfortunate for American Idol) is going to intersect with American Idol's season finale.

But since I know that Idol is going to be 2.5 hours of I wonder who won...the girl who can sing or the guy w/ no lips...and who the heck cares now that the most talented singer got voted out....but I digress.....sorry....

Let me start over. I'll be sure to watch Lost tonight, Jack. Thanks for the reminder. biggrin.gif

Celine

Thanks for the recap of the recap! Methinks I shall locate that and watch it tonight as a warmup for the finale.

On a Lost-Fanatic-Scale I am probably 8/10 so I am familiar with the show - but there are always little teeny things from the past that slip your mind.

Enjoy!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Celine @ May 23 2007, 03:45 PM)

Celine

My pleasure as always, Celine! wink.gif

I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. Ummm, I love this show!!! OMG!! What am I going to do until next season? unsure.gif

I know!! Didn't I hear somewhere that Rush had a new CD out? Maybe I'll check that out. wink.gif

Celine

I'm wondering if the next seasons of the show will be dealing with the refugees post-rescue. (We can't call them "survivors" anymore, because three of the Others [four, if you count Ben] are with them now, and Desmond, Rousseau, and Naomi weren't on 815, even if one is supposedly staying behind and one is dead [what a waste of a potentially interesting character].) Mixed feelings about that potential direction.

But damned if that wasn't an awesome season finale.

Edited by Kudzu

QUOTE (Kudzu @ May 24 2007, 03:27 AM)

Sorry but it wasn't, i have watched lost since the beginning and as great as this season has been, last night was an extremely dissapointing finale.

The mess-with-your-head factor was pretty strong, and I'd say that's one of the main appeals of this show.

Although:

Spoiler if you haven't seen it yet:

I think they lock up oxycodone a little more tightly than that (!), and I'm not sure that it comes in sample packs.

QUOTE (tick @ May 24 2007, 07:27 AM)
QUOTE (Kudzu @ May 24 2007, 03:27 AM)

Sorry but it wasn't, i have watched lost since the beginning and as great as this season has been, last night was an extremely dissapointing finale.

I agree Tick. It was a tad off. No shockers, No answers, Nothing to leave me pissed knowing it won't be back until September. FLAT

I have to admit that until the flashback scenes were revealed to actually be flash-forwards I was mightily confused. I was also rather proud of spotting what I thought was a continuity error in the scene where Jack pulled out his Krazr cell phone. I was saying: "waitaminnit! They didn't have those four years ago!" I liked hardcore Sawyer a lot! "That's for takin' the kid off the raft." I also liked that Rousseau was reunited with her daughter, that was a good scene. I think Jack telling Kate that he loved her was a mistake. And whose obituary was Jack reading? Who was in the casket? I wanna know now!

All in all, I found it to be rather good. Though the frustration level has hit a new peak. Would it kill them to reveal just one or two solid answers?

Edit: Oh, and is Jack's Dad still alive?!

Edited by Jack Aubrey

Look here-Lostpedia has posted the readable part of the obituary. Make of it what you will:

The first sentence of the article Jack carries around in the flash-forward seems to read, "Los Angeles, Man found.. [unreadable] downtown.. [unreadable], The body of Jo.. [unreadable] ..antham of New York was.. [unreadable] ..[shor]tly after 4 a.m. in the.. [unreadable] of Grand Avenue. Ted.. [unreadable] ..man at The Tower.. [unreadable] .. heard loud noises.. [unreadable]..m's loft. Co.. [unreadable] ..entered the.. [unreadable] ..a beam in the.. [unreadable] ..[ac]cordin[g].. [unreadable].."

One last thing: poor Charlie! sad.gif I liked him.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 24 2007, 09:45 AM)
I have to admit that until the flashback scenes were revealed to actually be flash-forwards I was mightily confused. I was also rather proud of spotting what I thought was a continuity error in the scene where Jack pulled out his Krazr cell phone. I was saying: "waitaminnit! They didn't have those four years ago!" I liked hardcore Sawyer a lot! "That's for takin' the kid off the raft." I also liked that Rousseau was reunited with her daughter, that was a good scene. I think Jack telling Kate that he loved her was a mistake. And whose obituary was Jack reading? Who was in the casket? I wanna know now!

All in all, I found it to be rather good. Though the frustration level has hit a new peak. Would it kill them to reveal just one or two solid answers?

awesome ending!!!

man that two hours sure went by fast

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ May 25 2007, 09:08 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 24 2007, 09:45 AM)

awesome ending!!!

man that two hours sure went by fast

Finally...I'm very late in here laugh.gif

Jack Aubrey, I also was wondering if Jack's dad is alive unsure.gif I recall, Jack referring to him in the present tense two times during his 'flash forward'....We'll have to wait and see!

I'm new to this show. My roommate has the first season on dvd, so I've managed to watch the entire thing. Now I'm starting on season 2, and I'm pretty much hooked. Although, I've observed some things about the show that are pretty unrealistic --> the french lady sure looks okay for being stranded on an island for 16 years, and actually everybody (all the characters from the plane wreck) aren't lookin' too shabby either. Oh well, it's still a good show! biggrin.gif