Lost-great show or major addiction?

Quyn

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Mar 31 2006, 01:56 AM)
wink.gif I love Lost and watch it weekly you no sooner think you have it figured out & bang they get you and say ohmy.gif confused13.gif at least the guy in the locked room was telling the truth this show can go on forever unless they lose the left & right turns they r doing b_sigh.gif

But the guy wasn't telling the truth. We found that out right at the end of Wednesday's episode wink.gif

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Mar 30 2006, 07:20 AM)
Last night's episode was teased with the tag line "Something will happen that changes everything" and once again, they didn't deliver. Was it the fact that "Henry Gale" really isn't Henry Gale? Don't know. Maybe. Just more freakin' questions without any answers. My frustration level with this show has almost reached a breaking point.

and what the connection (if any) that the name Henry Gale is also Dorothy's uncle's name in Wizard of Oz....coincidence???

and the map!! do you think that Locke got a good enough look at it ?

and locke's girlfriend....(katie segal)... is she part of his dads' scam???

so do you also think that the food drop coincided with the lock down????

always curious...

Edited by ladirushfan80

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/LOST_OZ.jpg

Is it just me or is Lost losing it's appeal? I loved the first season, but now, I find my interest waining. There are just soooo many loose ends that have never been addressed adequately.

Is anyone else tiring of the lack of resolution on so many fronts?

I'd just like to mention quiety that this show drives me nuts.

Why?

Because I watched the first season on DVD and loved it. But I refuse to watch it on TV. I'm just quirky that way, I admit it.

But I miss all the characters. And I can't wait for the second season to come on DVD so I can get into it again. I guess sometime this September?

Don't worry, I'll be ok. I guess I just wanted to ask those of you faithfully watching it..

Is the second season good? Better? Great? Best thing on TV?

Cheers,

cool.gif

Schro

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Apr 26 2006, 09:51 PM)
Is anyone else tiring of the lack of resolution on so many fronts?

Not in the slightest.

One of the main thing that I've always enjoyed about Lost is its slowburn quality - its not afraid to take the time and build the mystery.

Just because there's not a nice neat wrap up does not spoil it at all for me.

QUOTE (Schro @ Apr 28 2006, 01:49 PM)

Why?

Because I watched the first season on DVD and loved it. But I refuse to watch it on TV. I'm just quirky that way, I admit it.

But I miss all the characters. And I can't wait for the second season to come on DVD so I can get into it again. I guess sometime this September?

Don't worry, I'll be ok. I guess I just wanted to ask those of you faithfully watching it..

Cheers,

cool.gif

Schro

SCHRO!!!!

When did you sneak in you sly devil?.

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Mar 31 2006, 01:56 AM)
wink.gif I love Lost and watch it weekly you no sooner think you have it figured out & bang they get you and say ohmy.gif confused13.gif at least the guy in the locked room was telling the truth this show can go on forever unless they lose the left & right turns they r doing b_sigh.gif

ohmy.gif see i was wrong on this one grrrrrrrrrr rofl3.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Apr 29 2006, 09:09 AM)
QUOTE (Schro @ Apr 28 2006, 01:49 PM)

Why?

Because I watched the first season on DVD and loved it.  But I refuse to watch it on TV.  I'm just quirky that way, I admit it.

But I miss all the characters.  And I can't wait for the second season to come on DVD so I can get into it again.  I guess sometime this September?

Don't worry, I'll be ok.  I guess I just wanted to ask those of you faithfully watching it..

Is the second season good?  Better?  Great?  Best thing on TV?

Cheers,

cool.gif

Schro

SCHRO!!!!

When did you sneak in you sly devil?.

Good to see you too, buddy, as always.

cool.gif

Schro

QUOTE (Schro @ Apr 28 2006, 07:49 AM)

Why?

Cheers,

cool.gif

Schro

This just in from Digital Bits:

Lost: The Complete Second Season - The Extended Experience (due 10/3, SRP $59.99) will be a 7-disc box set including all of the season's episodes, along with the Lost Connections interactive documentary, The Lost Flashbacks (unseen footage on the characters' backgrounds), 3 featurettes (Lost: On Location, Secrets of the Hatch and Fire and Water: Anatomy of an Episode), audio commentaries, bloopers, deleted scenes and more.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 3 2006, 05:44 AM)
QUOTE (Schro @ Apr 28 2006, 07:49 AM)

Why?

Because I watched the first season on DVD and loved it.  But I refuse to watch it on TV.  I'm just quirky that way, I admit it.

But I miss all the characters.  And I can't wait for the second season to come on DVD so I can get into it again.  I guess sometime this September?

Don't worry, I'll be ok.  I guess I just wanted to ask those of you faithfully watching it..

Is the second season good?  Better?  Great?  Best thing on TV?

Cheers,

cool.gif

Schro

This just in from Digital Bits:

Lost: The Complete Second Season - The Extended Experience (due 10/3, SRP $59.99) will be a 7-disc box set including all of the season's episodes, along with the Lost Connections interactive documentary, The Lost Flashbacks (unseen footage on the characters' backgrounds), 3 featurettes (Lost: On Location, Secrets of the Hatch and Fire and Water: Anatomy of an Episode), audio commentaries, bloopers, deleted scenes and more.

Thanks Jack!

I think I can hold out that long..

cool.gif

Schro

Watching the new episodes, something is striking me. With the inclusion of the drop of food supplies from the Dharma group, they could have used actual food products and made tons of revenue from product placement. They opted not to do this though, and use the bland logo of the Dharma group on every box and water bottle. I wonder why they chose to do that.

HAaa, last night was a bit of a twist, I kinda figured something was up with Michael that he just happened to show up in the last episode when Jack went out to confront the others. There was obviously some reason behind killing Ana Lucia, but not sure why they killed off the other girl (forget her name).

Now Hurley will never get laid.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ May 4 2006, 01:30 PM)
HAaa, last night was a bit of a twist, I kinda figured something was up with Michael that he just happened to show up in the last episode when Jack went out to confront the others. There was obviously some reason behind killing Ana Lucia, but not sure why they killed off the other girl (forget her name).

Now Hurley will never get laid.

I never expected Michael to shoot Anna Lucia!

At least it's getting better now....more intriguing.

Maybe 'the others' told Michael he has to do things to get his son back confused13.gif We'll see wink.gif

laugh.gif poor Hurley tongue.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ May 4 2006, 02:09 PM)
I wonder if they are going to bother explaining what Libby was doing in the mental hospital with Hurley from a few episodes ago, or that they are just going to leave it alone now that shes gonna be dead.

I know! I was thinking the same thing yes.gif

Did you folks catch the commercial? If not, then click this. Edited by Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (Moonraker @ May 5 2006, 12:28 AM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 4 2006, 01:18 PM)
Did you folks catch the commercial? If not, then click this.

No I didnt actually, what is this all about?

The Hanso Foundation funded the Dharma Initiative. Supposedly, there's all kinds of clues on the website, but they're really hard to find. Try clicking on the link for the newsletter sign-up and enter a screen name. Also, when the commercial ran during the show Wednesday, there was a line at the end that said "For more information, call 1-877-HANSORG". Supposedly there are more clues if you call and listen to the menus and voice-mail greetings. I called, and hit the number for Dr. Alvar Hanso. The greeting started and was interrupted by a panicky female voice asking "Where is Dr. Hanso? He's missing". I've been checking 'Lost' fansites periodically to see if anyone has cracked the code, but so far no one has.

The Dharma Initiative also has it's own website, Dharma Initiative you can watch the orientation video that Locke watched when they first got into the hatch by clicking on the logo.