Lost-great show or major addiction?

Quyn

Can anyone confirm whether or not Episode 6 of Series 2 was shown in the US last night?.

I saw something on Ain't It Cool News that seemed to suggest it was replaced with a repeat of Episode 2 (Adrift), but don't want to read through it in case of spoilers.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Oct 27 2005, 05:41 AM)
Can anyone confirm whether or not Episode 6 of Series 2 was shown in the US last night?.

I saw something on Ain't It Cool News that seemed to suggest it was replaced with a repeat of Episode 2 (Adrift), but don't want to read through it in case of spoilers.

Last night was a repeat. It was the shark episode.

At least you get your schedules disrupted by sporting events of a certain calibre - I remember when BBC2 took off Star Trek:TNG so they could show a tennis match between the British player ranked 55 (probably 77789454643646841th in the World) get slaughtered by the Outer Mongolian no 7 in a tournament that I had never heard of before not heard of since.

reruns reruns everywhere....

at least House was a new epidsode this week....

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Nov 3 2005, 07:34 AM)

Next week will be a new one. Rumour has it someone (a female?) may die............

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Nov 3 2005, 12:13 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Nov 3 2005, 07:34 AM)

Next week will be a new one. Rumour has it someone (a female?) may die............

Bummer

so last night i watched the episode that aired on 1/25 (in the States)....

i heard on the radio that there was some wording on a building that was going to have some significant meaning in a later show....

has anyone else heard this or know what the significant 'thing' is???

bumper.gif

so do you think the guy being held captive is one of the 'others'?

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 29 2006, 08:48 AM)
bumper.gif

Part of me thinks he is. A lot of the things he tells people seems to sow discord, especially what he's been saying to Locke.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 29 2006, 09:17 AM)
bumper.gif

Part of me thinks he is. A lot of the things he tells people seems to sow discord, especially what he's been saying to Locke.

yeah but the whole "Wizard of Oz" connection seems a little trite, don't you think....

Balloon... Henry Gale....

QUOTE (Skirmshander @ Mar 29 2006, 11:06 AM)
bumper.gif

yeah but the whole "Wizard of Oz" connection seems a little trite, don't you think....

Yes, very trite. That's why I think he may be an "Other".

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 29 2006, 11:09 AM)
bumper.gif

good point...

its trying to figure out the real clues from the red herrings that is getting on my nerves....

QUOTE (Skirmshander @ Mar 29 2006, 11:18 AM)
bumper.gif

good point...

its trying to figure out the real clues from the red herrings that is getting on my nerves....

I know exactly what you mean! My reaction is always: 'how much of this is important and how much is just misdirection?'

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 29 2006, 11:41 AM)
bumper.gif

good point...

I know exactly what you mean! My reaction is always: 'how much of this is important and how much is just misdirection?'

Yup. Exactly how I feel. As yet, there is no payoff to this show, only more stringing you along. You have to throw the audience a bone once in a while to keep them interested. I don't know how many more questions I can take without a few answers.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Mar 29 2006, 11:57 AM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 29 2006, 11:41 AM)
bumper.gif

good point...

Yup. Exactly how I feel. As yet, there is no payoff to this show, only more stringing you along. You have to throw the audience a bone once in a while to keep them interested. I don't know how many more questions I can take without a few answers.

true dat!

Last night's episode was teased with the tag line "Something will happen that changes everything" and once again, they didn't deliver. Was it the fact that "Henry Gale" really isn't Henry Gale? Don't know. Maybe. Just more freakin' questions without any answers. My frustration level with this show has almost reached a breaking point.

wink.gif I love Lost and watch it weekly you no sooner think you have it figured out & bang they get you and say ohmy.gif confused13.gif at least the guy in the locked room was telling the truth this show can go on forever unless they lose the left & right turns they r doing b_sigh.gif