Lost-great show or major addiction?

Quyn

Is it just me or has anyone gotten COMPLETELY sucked in to the tv show "LOST"?

Of course, as much as I fly, I do have to leave the room during the plane crash scenes. I go brush my teeth which means my dental hygeine has increased a thousand fold (not that it was bad to begin with, mind you) but the noise of brushing my teeth drowns out the sounds of the crash.

What more can you ask for ... a rockin' show and fresh minty breath!

Edited by Jack Aubrey

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though Lost won't be shown in the UK until next year, my wife has been downloading the episodes as they come available (I think we're keeping pace with you colonials) and I love the bugger. It definitely stands there, in my mind, alongside Buffy, Dead Like Me and Angel as one of the best US series of the past few years.

Plus I think I'm in love with Evengelline Lilly who plays Kate wub.gif

This show is awesome! I've even given up 'Smallville' in order to watch it! (I need Tivo.)

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Dec 2 2004, 12:50 PM)
We've currently got two episodes downloaded that I've not got around to watching yet. Must catch up.

I shall remember to say "Spoiler Alert" if I'm gonna mention any details from here on in......now go and get caught up !!! 1022.gif

Tivo is basiclly a computerized VCR. It is connected to your cable company & gets the on screen tv program lisitng. You can set it to record every episode of a particular show. It will suggest things based on what you have recorded before. It records everything to a hard drive instead of a tape. It's totally reusable, it doesn't wear out. You can fast forward thru 3 minutes of commercials in about 15 seconds. You can puase live tv for up to 30 minutes, rewind a show if you miss dialog, play in slow motion. You can do your own instant replays. It's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 4 2004, 06:32 AM)
I've heard so much about this show but having miss it entirely so far I'm going to wait for the summer reruns so i can watch it from scratch..So yeah..NO SPOILERS!!! biggrin.gif

I'm guessing that they'll start reruning the shows in December sometime, so keep an eye on the tv guide and start watching them then.....don't wait until summer, it's too good to wait that long 1022.gif

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Dec 4 2004, 09:27 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 4 2004, 06:32 AM)
I've heard so much about this show but having miss it entirely so far I'm going to wait for the summer reruns so i can watch it from scratch..So yeah..NO SPOILERS!!! biggrin.gif

I'm guessing that they'll start reruning the shows in December sometime, so keep an eye on the tv guide and start watching them then.....don't wait until summer, it's too good to wait that long 1022.gif

the standard practice for most major tv networks is to rerun entire season again once they air the season finale...especially for the hit shows so i'm pretty sure this will apply to Lost as well biggrin.gif

Last night's episode was another great one 1022.gif .....but the cliffhanger won't be continued until January fists crying.gif

More important for those who haven't started watching this show yet......reruns start next week (December 15th) with a special rebroadcast of the 2-hour series premiere . Set your calendar to remind you, and tune in !! common001.gif cheer.gif

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Dec 9 2004, 02:35 PM)
Last night's episode was another great one 1022.gif .....but the cliffhanger won't be continued until January fists crying.gif

More important for those who haven't started watching this show yet......reruns start next week (December 15th) with a special rebroadcast of the 2-hour series premiere . Set your calendar to remind you, and tune in !! common001.gif cheer.gif

Having not see the first three, I am all over it! yes.gif

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Dec 9 2004, 02:35 PM)

Bumparama

Remember to set you VCR kiddies (or TIVO for the technogeeks).

Lost is starting over again tomorrow night with the 2-hour series premiere (Wednesday, 8pm, EST) 1022.gif