Lost-great show or major addiction?

Quyn

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RushNut @ Mar 26 2010, 01:49 PM)
One of the things that has been pissing me off lately is, ok, yeah...we kinda get what the relationship between Jacob and the Smoke Monster dude is, and what the SM wants...BUT I still don't know exactly WHAT or WHO Jacob is (was).

He told Richard he couldn't bring back his wife, or absolve him of his sins, but suuure....I can give you eternal life! WTF?? Where does he get THIS power from?

I'm going to assume that there will be an entire episode dedicated to the whole back story of Jacob and the Man in Black....probably the episode just before the final show or even during the final episode itself.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Mar 27 2010, 02:19 AM)
One of the things that has been pissing me off lately is, ok, yeah...we kinda get what the relationship between Jacob and the Smoke Monster dude is, and what the SM wants...BUT I still don't know exactly WHAT or WHO Jacob is (was).

He told Richard he couldn't bring back his wife, or absolve him of his sins, but suuure....I can give you eternal life!  WTF?? Where does he get THIS power from?

I'm going to assume that there will be an entire episode dedicated to the whole back story of Jacob and the Man in Black....probably the episode just before the final show or even during the final episode itself.

Agreed. I don't see how they can possibly wrap up this series without explaining who Jacob and the Man in Black are.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Mar 27 2010, 03:32 PM)

He told Richard he couldn't bring back his wife, or absolve him of his sins, but suuure....I can give you eternal life!  WTF?? Where does he get THIS power from?

Agreed. I don't see how they can possibly wrap up this series without explaining who Jacob and the Man in Black are.

OR...it would be just like them to leave that unanswered.

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Mar 27 2010, 05:02 PM)

What questions have been left unanswered? Give me a list.

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Mar 27 2010, 06:02 PM)

laugh.gif touche, my good man

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 4 2010, 01:18 AM)
a cool little mashup laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg5OxQlj5zY

For those who are not aware Mark Pellegrino plays both Jacob and the thug in Big Lebowski who dumps the Dude into the toilet early in the movie.

I knew I'd seen him before but I couldn't remember from where! laugh.gif

That was awesome! "Not on the rug, man." laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 4 2010, 07:26 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 4 2010, 01:18 AM)
a cool little mashup  laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg5OxQlj5zY

For those who are not aware Mark Pellegrino plays both Jacob and the thug in Big Lebowski who dumps the Dude into the toilet early in the movie.

I knew I'd seen him before but I couldn't remember from where! laugh.gif

That was awesome! "Not on the rug, man." laugh.gif

I've never watched Supernatural but have read that he plays Lucifer on that show.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 3 2010, 10:58 PM)
http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae180/captaincomeback4009/abaeterno.jpg

Wow, now that I think about it, although the episode bore me at the time it was still great because of all the information it gave..

And of course, all the new theory's that are now popping up

Edited by KennethRush

Another good episode...how 'bout that!!!

Always liked Desmond and Daniel....glad to see things are finally falling into place....wonder why they wasted the first 6 episodes on all that useless crap though.

Did anyone notice in the last scene the resemblance of George the chauffeur to Jesse James, Sandra Bullocks soon to be ex?

QUOTE (The Owl @ Apr 6 2010, 11:02 PM)
You know "Mustard Death"'s avatar, the one with the exploding head.......

.........yeah that is how I feel .

why? because all the relative mumbo jumbo? wacko.gif

I loved this episode though.. But yeah very confusing, since the flashsideways are now interacting with other timelines further...

QUOTE (The Owl @ Apr 7 2010, 01:02 AM)
You know "Mustard Death"'s avatar, the one with the exploding head.......

.........yeah that is how I feel .

I'm feeling just the opposite. Glad as hell they are finally bringing it all ( or partially) together, even if it is kinda confusing, or should I say intriguing.

And Testy should be glad they haven't given me anything to complain about....well not complain too loudly about.

So who was the one who was saying that the alternate timeline flashes were unnecessary? I knew they'd tie them in sooner or later, I just had no idea that they'd do it in such a cool way. Last night's ep was the best of the season for me so far.

QUOTE (Some Half-Forgotten Stranger @ Apr 6 2010, 09:42 PM)
Another good episode...how 'bout that!!!

Always liked Desmond and Daniel....glad to see things are finally falling into place....wonder why they wasted the first 6 episodes on all that useless crap though.

Did anyone notice in the last scene the resemblance of George the chauffeur to Jesse James, Sandra Bullocks soon to be ex?

No, he looked like Fisher Stevens. laugh.gif

Ironically enough, he does have something in common with James since Stevens cheated on Michelle Pfeiffer when he was married to her, which makes him an even bigger asshat that James!

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 7 2010, 06:24 AM)
So who was the one who was saying that the alternate timeline flashes were unnecessary? I knew they'd tie them in sooner or later, I just had no idea that they'd do it in such a cool way. Last night's ep was the best of the season for me so far.

Well, I didn't call them unnecessary I said I hope there's a reason for them...looks like I'm getting an answer.

Intriguing episode to say the least and the damn commercials seemed to take forever.