Lost-great show or major addiction?

Quyn

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 23 2005, 09:18 PM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ May 23 2005, 08:24 PM)
drool1.gif

Donna, what about a pic of Sied (Spelling ?) I want a pic of him yes.gif

Love, Your friend who was "fooled" wink.gif

It's spelled "Sayid". Here's some pics.

yea i tried to get those pics of him but they wouldnt let me ummm take them

I have to admit he is my fav man on that show..as in looks

wish i woulda watched it the 1st night it was on insted of just seein last weeks show only unsure.gif

BUT im sure ull be able to rent the whole thing once its over at blockbusta or somwhere yes.gif

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ May 24 2005, 12:27 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 23 2005, 09:18 PM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ May 23 2005, 08:24 PM)
drool1.gif

Donna, what about a pic of Sied (Spelling ?) I want a pic of him yes.gif

Love, Your friend who was "fooled" wink.gif

It's spelled "Sayid". Here's some pics.

yea i tried to get those pics of him but they wouldnt let me ummm take them

I have to admit he is my fav man on that show..as in looks

wish i woulda watched it the 1st night it was on insted of just seein last weeks show only unsure.gif

BUT im sure ull be able to rent the whole thing once its over at blockbusta or somwhere yes.gif

Here you go Misc Lost - Sayid included and More Lost

I didn't read this thread because I just picked up Lost on DVD. I've watched the first 4 episodes and it's a pretty good show. I'm really wondering just what the heck is "out there" on that island though biggrin.gif

So far, Mr. Lock is my favorite. He's just quiet and efficient. Pretty interesting guy.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Sep 11 2005, 04:28 PM)
I didn't read this thread because I just picked up Lost on DVD. I've watched the first 4 episodes and it's a pretty good show. I'm really wondering just what the heck is "out there" on that island though biggrin.gif

So far, Mr. Lock is my favorite. He's just quiet and efficient. Pretty interesting guy.

He's my favorite, too!

I have to confess my favourite character vascillates between Sun and Sayid. Locke is fascinating too, and I'm convinced we haven't seen the best of Hurley yet. I'm also sure there are more connections to be made between the characters.

We've been on double episodes for the past few weeks, so we're just finished Episode 22 (The Greater Good).

Ain't It Cool News has posted a review by someone who saw the premiere episode for the new season. Beware! It contains LOTS of spoilers. 'Lost' 2.1 review.

Newbie here.

Not the forum, but for this show.

I skipped out on the entire first season because I thought it was some Survivor rip-off. I did not even know that it was a drama. I just thought it was another reality TV entry.

Well... I rented Disc 1 of the first season on a whim. Now I am hooked and I have two more discs right now. I could have seen this for free, too. Oh well, at least I don't have to sit through the commercials. I'm hooked, so I guess it's a major addiction now. Blast you all for introducing me to this drug!

biggrin.gif

This is a great show, IMHO. I love it !

Now I am in a race against time to see all of the first season before the second season starts Wednesday night. OOOH, you should all be ashamed of yourselves for putting me in this precarious position!

Edited by war2112

This is the one show I wanted to keep up with, but the serialized nature made it difficult. Miss one show and you're behind. So I did the sensible thing and waited for the DVD set. Now I'm marathoning through them so I can have seen them all by premiere night, Weds. I gotta tell you, I'm in love with my wife, but Evangeline Lilly comes close second. biggrin.gif I love everything about the show. I mean wow, what a great set-up. I mean, I'd watch to find out exactly what is up with Lock, but I'm generally hooked. Hoping the show does not lose steam in the second season, though I don't know how they can top themselves.

This is just a silly observation but...

Does anyone else wonder where the castaways are finding so many clothes that fit them to a T ?

biggrin.gif

I'm actually kidding because I really think it's kind of cool, if not totally realistic.

This is something that could be a detraction for the show depending upon how many "years" they are stranded, but so far I am finding it to be an interesting distraction.

For example, I'm always curious what Kate's going to be wearing. Yes, I'm a perv. I actually can't wait 'til her clothes wear out and she has to start fashioning clothes from foilage.

Yes!!

QUOTE (war2112 @ Sep 22 2005, 04:03 AM)
This is just a silly observation but...

Does anyone else wonder where the castaways are finding so many clothes that fit them to a T ?

I'm actually kidding because I really think it's kind of cool, if not totally realistic.

My belief is that they salvaged just about everything from the plane, including all clothing from luggage in the baggage compartment and in the carry on bins. Considering how many people were on the plane, it should be possible to find close matches in size (well, maybe Hurley had some trouble).

Also, remember that Sawyer has hoarded and controls a majority of that which was salvaged.

I'm still trying to catch up. I recorded almost all the ep's over the season but never had a chance to watch them until now. Just got past the 'birth and death' episode.

I'm thinking about getting the DVDs as I am addicted to this show also. I haven't been this hooked on a TV show since Earth 2 and the first season of ER.

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Sep 26 2005, 10:07 PM)
Series 1 just finished on Irish TV about half an hour ago.

When the dreaded words "Co-Producer Ra'uf Glasgow" flashed on screen at the end, I damn near threw my coffee cup at the TV!!!!!!

Just wait for episode one of Season two.

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Sep 27 2005, 05:37 AM)
QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Sep 26 2005, 10:07 PM)
Series 1 just finished on Irish TV about half an hour ago.

When the dreaded words "Co-Producer Ra'uf Glasgow" flashed on screen at the end, I damn near threw my coffee cup at the TV!!!!!!

Just wait for episode one of Season two.

Actually, I've taken a leaf from your book.

God Bless Limewire!!!!!!!

Dammit!

I hate this show as much as I love it.

They have me completely sucked in. I'm on the edge of my conscious mind anticipating what comes next.

Like many of you, I saw the second episode of season 2 tonight and I want to know it all, right now, quit screwing with me!!

Just kidding, if I knew it all then it would not be worth anticiapting the next episode.

This show is a real treat. Finally, something on TV worth watching.