LENERD THE CAT - UNOFFICIAL MASCOT!

rushgoober

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 5 2006, 06:00 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ May 5 2006, 06:56 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 5 2006, 05:53 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ May 5 2006, 06:46 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 5 2006, 05:40 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ May 5 2006, 06:21 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ May 5 2006, 05:10 PM)
QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ May 5 2006, 05:45 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 5 2006, 10:44 PM)
We will not abandon our beloved Lenerd. no.gif

then why have the election in the first place? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/palominodweezil/headscratch.gif

laugh.gif Exactly what I thought when I read that. Great minds think alike trink39.gif

LETS HEAR IT FOR SHITY MINDS !

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/smiley1.gif

I'm sorry, what was that?

http://slump.szm.sk/mul/gify/pop.gif

i said lets hear it ! woooo hoooo !

You can take back that "SHITY MINDS" comment any time you want. Soon would be good.

what exactly do you want from me ?

I though it was clear in my previous post. You implied that RR and dweez have "SHITY MINDS." You owe them an apology.

I WAS SAYING MY MIND IS SHITTY NOR R.R. AND MRS. HUCK , IS THAT CLEAR ?

QUOTE (tick @ May 5 2006, 07:07 PM)

then why have the election in the first place? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/palominodweezil/headscratch.gif

laugh.gif Exactly what I thought when I read that. Great minds think alike trink39.gif

You can take back that "SHITY MINDS" comment any time you want. Soon would be good.

I though it was clear in my previous post. You implied that RR and dweez have "SHITY MINDS." You owe them an apology.

Did you see my last post, wiseass?

QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 5 2006, 11:57 PM)
QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ May 5 2006, 02:26 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 5 2006, 11:24 PM)
There's no reason why we can't have an unofficial mascot - for those who want to tout the official mascot, you're more than welcome to.

Peace,
Gary

No, the election was for an unofficial mascot.

Your candidate lost.

Accept it.

I didn't catch the subtlety of the winner being the unofficial mascot since it wasn't officially sanctioned, so I've made Lenerd the "unofficial unofficial mascot". I'm really not trying to be a smart ass here, just to acknowledge that Lenerd is as unofficial as it gets. Some of us still want him as a playmate, that's all.

laugh.gif

Funny.

Because here's how I see it.

You wanted to take this election to the whole board to verify that your mascot should be official.

You're told that there is no official mascot nor will there ever be one.

You hold an election regardless.

You lose

You lose with bad grace and consequently seek to retain your mascot

Look, neither I nor Penny Malkovich give a flying f**k about mascots.

Official or unofficial.

We joined in the fun and y'all run crying like babies.

Bad form I say, but whatever.

Next time don't hold an election unless you've paid big money to assure your win because you never know the fickle minds of the public wink.gif

QUOTE (tick @ May 6 2006, 12:07 AM)

WTF?

I would never dissrespect people here like that , sorry for the missunderstanding . i know why you would have thought that. its cool . trink39.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 5 2006, 07:07 PM)
QUOTE (Trance @ May 5 2006, 07:06 PM)
Weird  unsure.gif

This thread, I mean.

You think? All this bullshit over a picture of a rodent.

I know!!!! Mind boggling really. . . .

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ May 5 2006, 06:09 PM)

WTF?

laugh.gif oh shit , not , not nor . rofl3.gif (yeah im making myself clear alright.)

QUOTE (tick @ May 6 2006, 12:12 AM)
QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ May 5 2006, 06:09 PM)

WTF?

laugh.gif oh shit , not , not nor . rofl3.gif (yeah im making myself clear alright.)

Well, as far as apologizing to me,,, I could care less if you thought I had a shitty mind laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ May 5 2006, 03:08 PM)

that's really the crux of the whole matter right here. we did it totally as a joke, but we did to honor lenerd (real or not cause, well, some of us are a tad weirder than others on this board wink.gif ), not for a second thinking someone would come up with a candidate that would really beat Lenerd, especially someone who really didn't care at all, and I would bet that many of the people who voted didn't really care either and were happy to not vote for a silly candidate. i'm a silly guy, i can't help it. something happened that we didn't expect so i still want to hold on to lenerd and i don't want his feelings hurt. yes, i know he's not "real", but hey, people love their stuffed animals and they're not real either. is this making any sense? god, i hope not... tongue.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 6 2006, 12:16 AM)
QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ May 5 2006, 03:08 PM)

that's really the crux of the whole matter right here. we did it totally as a joke, but we did to honor lenerd (real or not cause, well, some of us are a tad weirder than others on this board wink.gif ), not for a second thinking someone would come up with a candidate that would really beat Lenerd, especially someone who really didn't care at all, and I would bet that many of the people who voted didn't really care either and were happy to not vote for a silly candidate. i'm a silly guy, i can't help it. something happened that we didn't expect so i still want to hold on to lenerd and i don't want his feelings hurt. yes, i know he's not "real", but hey, people love their stuffed animals and they're not real either. is this making any sense? god, i hope not... tongue.gif

No. The point is you lost.

and

Huck actually gave a f**k

does he own Penny any less than I do?

A stuffed animal? unsure.gif

hmm . did i start all this trouble ? my bad. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ May 5 2006, 06:08 PM)
There's no reason why we can't have an unofficial mascot - for those who want to tout the official mascot, you're more than welcome to.

Peace,
Gary

Your candidate lost.

Accept it.

I didn't catch the subtlety of the winner being the unofficial mascot since it wasn't officially sanctioned, so I've made Lenerd the "unofficial unofficial mascot". I'm really not trying to be a smart ass here, just to acknowledge that Lenerd is as unofficial as it gets. Some of us still want him as a playmate, that's all.

laugh.gif

Funny.

You wanted to take this election to the whole board to verify that your mascot should be official.

You lose

Official or unofficial.

Next time don't hold an election unless you've paid big money to assure your win because you never know the fickle minds of the public wink.gif

Yeah, what she said. Nice one, Mrs. R.

If you don't like what happened then you shouldn't have had a poll in the first place. But you did. You could at least be grown-up enough to accept it. The Lenerd banner and the bitching over his loss is juvenile in the extreme.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 5 2006, 06:26 PM)
QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ May 5 2006, 06:08 PM)

Peace,
Gary

Your candidate lost.

Accept it.

laugh.gif

Funny.

You lose

Official or unofficial.

Yeah, what she said. Nice one, Mrs. R.

If you don't like what happened then you shouldn't have had a poll in the first place. But you did. You could at least be grown-up enough to accept it. The Lenerd banner and the bitching over his loss is juvenile in the extreme.

so shit jack , we are juvenile in the extreme . did you not get that memo. laugh.gif

Some things never change. I remember a silly poll about batman and who his girlfriend should be and THAT also turned ugly and stupid for no reason. Some of us don't have a silly bone in us and that's fine and dandy... but other's have a poop on people's silly bone and i guess that's fine too, but it causes much stupidity. I mean... 1 and tick almost warred over a misunderstanding that NEVER should have happened. How is it that all these fun and silly threads turn into this all the time? What's the common denominator, hmmm? I don't know if I'm being clear enough. Sorry.

icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ May 6 2006, 12:30 AM)
Some things never change. I remember a silly poll about batman and who his girlfriend should be and THAT also turned ugly and stupid for no reason. Some of us don't have a silly bone in us and that's fine and dandy... but other's have a poop on people's silly bone and i guess that's fine too, but it causes much stupidity. I mean... 1 and tick almost warred over a misunderstanding that NEVER should have happened. How is it that all these fun and silly threads turn into this all the time? What's the common denominator, hmmm? I don't know if I'm being clear enough. Sorry.

icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif

Excuse me?

Enough.

If you guys want to have fun with your little characters then that's fine. They show imagination and nobody has a problem with that. But they're not mascots of this board. This is a Rush board. I'm thinking Penny won because she reminds everybody of the Signals dog. yes.gif

Bottom line is TRF will not have a mascot, Penny or otherwise. This was just a fun little poll to give us all something to do for a day. Let's keep it that way.

Archived