Highlander's Adrian Paul will fight again in...

SiriusRushFan

QUOTE (SiriusRushFan @ Apr 23 2006, 07:44 PM)
Just found this info about a new movie coming out later this year called Highlander: The Source I'm sure Jack will have a trailer here when one is available. biggrin.gif This should be a good movie, hopefully.

The only good 'Highlander' movie is the first one. This will suck a mountain of ass. But yes, I will post the trailer when it becomes available.

OH MY GOD!!! ohmy.gif I'd given up hope that Adrian would ever do another sequel. I'd read that he was so disinterested in it that he had written it off. Thankfully that's not true. I have to agree that all the Highlander sequels have sucked, but I LOVED the series and maybe this sequel will do justice to the show and tie up all the loose ends once and for all. Oh man, I can't wait for this movie. Hope I'm not totally dissapointed AGAIN. angry.gif

I agree that the first was the only good one. This next one should be the end all Highlander movie to close out the series maybe and I think it should be better than it would appear at this stage. Then again, the phrase 'There can be only one!' decent movie, may apply to the Highlander movies too. lol