Golf Outing

Relaxed_Jack

Ok RR....let's raise this up the flagpole and see who salutes it.

Starting out, how about a Midwest gathering of golfers, hackers, slicers and duffers (and their significant others) to an outing with actual sponsers of holes, prizes, food and spirits.

The next outing will then be scheduled for another location..i.e New England, Florida, Texas.

Just a thought..... confused13.gif if not, pick up the pieces of our lives and move on.

trink38.gif

QUOTE (Relaxed_Jack @ Aug 25 2004, 10:30 PM)

Starting out, how about a Midwest gathering of golfers, hackers, slicers and duffers (and their significant others) to an outing with actual sponsers of holes, prizes, food and spirits.

The next outing will then be scheduled for another location..i.e New England, Florida, Texas.

Just a thought..... confused13.gif if not, pick up the pieces of our lives and move on.
trink38.gif

Get a life.

Just kidding LOL I would definately be in for a round of golf.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Aug 25 2004, 09:31 PM)
QUOTE (Relaxed_Jack @ Aug 25 2004, 10:30 PM)

Just a thought..... confused13.gif  if not, pick up the pieces of our lives and move on.
trink38.gif

Get a life.

Just kidding LOL I would definately be in for a round of golf.

"You're killing me Smalls"

tiger will be hitting up hacker golf courses before you know it with a kick ass golf cart full of beer and hookers. guy just lost his touch and mind set. kind of sucks cause i love watching him play when he was spot on. i give him a few more years of loosing and missing cuts on a constant basis. he will enjoy his kick ass home in florida with the girls he likes playing with. enough tiger updates ESPN. it's over for tiger. let him find his way back in about 5 or so years. there are some great 37+ year old golfers on the PGA tour kicking butt. we will wait for you tiger.

QUOTE (shail @ Aug 14 2011, 03:59 PM)
tiger will be hitting up hacker golf courses before you know it with a kick ass golf cart full of beer and hookers. guy just lost his touch and mind set. kind of sucks cause i love watching him play when he was spot on. i give him a few more years of loosing and missing cuts on a constant basis. he will enjoy his kick ass home in florida with the girls he likes playing with. enough tiger updates ESPN. it's over for tiger. let him find his way back in about 5 or so years. there are some great 37+ year old golfers on the PGA tour kicking butt. we will wait for you tiger.

What made you bump a long-dead seven year old thread to make this bizarre post about Tiger Woods?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 14 2011, 07:12 PM)
QUOTE (shail @ Aug 14 2011, 03:59 PM)

What made you bump a long-dead seven year old thread to make this bizarre post about Tiger Woods?

I clicked on this thread thinking it would actually be about golf. b_sigh.gif

QUOTE (shail @ Aug 14 2011, 10:12 PM)
Need more knee jerk reactions. More blah. I know trolls suck. Post a pick of a troll. Get whitty and say how much this is... Just do what you do. It's for a good cause. Will leave it at that.

Your post makes more sense when you read it with a Borat accent. Well, it's funnier anyway. Kinda reads like: "I must pull 7 year thead to see if troll give me knee jerking reaction. And the blah. Get witty with it. Do the do. It for good cause."