Gin!!

Skirmshander

OK, I admit it, I like Gin.

there is nothing like Freezing cold a Sapphire Gimlet (Sapphire, LIme Juice and a little sugar).

And martinis, mmmm mmmm...

My question is qhy Gin hasn't developed this whole boutique thing that Vodka has?

Any other Ginnies out there?

I just saw this for the first time. I love Gin!!! Way more than Wodka...

I love Saphire and Tanqueray.. And Beefeater!

However, I've learned the hard way... No more than two Martinis in one evening! 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Earthshine @ May 3 2006, 12:25 AM)
I just saw this for the first time. I love Gin!!! Way more than Wodka...

I love Saphire and Tanqueray.. And Beefeater!

However, I've learned the hard way... No more than two Martinis in one evening! 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

biggrin.gif

i've had three and a half.....not a very goo day the next day

smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif

One of my all time most all time ferocious hangovers involved drinking a fifth of Tanqueray and then waking early the next morning to work on a X-mas tree farm. The smell of the trees being identical to the gin. Brutal.

In the long run, gin ended up giving me killer heartburn so i rarely drink it anymore.

gin is one of the most perfect substances on earth

a nice sapphire and tonic... easy on the tonic, twist of lime... yum. real martinis contain gin. period. if you have to put a descriptive in front of the word "martini," it's not a martini martini_shaken.gif

i was very upset when tanqueray stopped producing malacca (their version of sapphire) a few years ago. it was very tasty and reasonably priced. i think i finished my last bottle some time last summer... very depressing

as of last count, there were slightly more than 4 liters of gin in my house

QUOTE (feelingwithyourskin @ May 10 2006, 11:51 AM)

a nice sapphire and tonic... easy on the tonic, twist of lime... yum. real martinis contain gin. period. if you have to put a descriptive in front of the word "martini," it's not a martini martini_shaken.gif

i was very upset when tanqueray stopped producing malacca (their version of sapphire) a few years ago. it was very tasty and reasonably priced. i think i finished my last bottle some time last summer... very depressing

Lisa: This is a Girl Scout meeting

Barney: Is it? Or is it that you girls can't admit that you have a problem?

laugh.gif

I prefer vodka over gin. Had a bad experience with it once or twice. 062802puke_prv.gif Although I wouldn't turn down a free gin and tonic! tongue.gif

I've never had a true martini martini_shaken.gif

I usually drink cosmos or lemon drops. I gues I'm gettin' whimpy in my old age. laugh.gif cosmo.gif

QUOTE (TheTrinity @ May 14 2006, 03:26 PM)

a nice sapphire and tonic... easy on the tonic, twist of lime... yum.  real martinis contain gin.  period.  if you have to put a descriptive in front of the word "martini," it's not a martini martini_shaken.gif

i was very upset when tanqueray stopped producing malacca (their version of sapphire) a few years ago.  it was very tasty and reasonably priced.  i think i finished my last bottle some time last summer... very depressing

laugh.gif

quiet, you pokey.gif common001.gif

a nice sapphire and tonic... easy on the tonic, twist of lime... yum.  real martinis contain gin.  period.  if you have to put a descriptive in front of the word "martini," it's not a martini martini_shaken.gif

i was very upset when tanqueray stopped producing malacca (their version of sapphire) a few years ago.  it was very tasty and reasonably priced.  i think i finished my last bottle some time last summer... very depressing

laugh.gif

Eh?

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ May 16 2006, 02:25 PM)

laugh.gif

Eh?

laugh.gif Did you think I mean you Barn? doh.gif

QUOTE (TheTrinity @ May 16 2006, 04:15 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ May 16 2006, 02:25 PM)

laugh.gif

Eh?

laugh.gif Did you think I mean you Barn? doh.gif

Nah I knew - even though I've stopped watching that show many, many seasons ago.

Last episode I remember was Flanders opening that Left-handed store in the mall...