Mammograms

blonde77th

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (owlswing @ Aug 18 2009, 10:28 PM)
QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Aug 18 2009, 08:39 PM)
Just got the news, she's all clear bncegrn.gif

Excellent news!!!!

653.gif

Sorry I wasn't here to send my prayers but am Happy to hear the results !!!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Aug 16 2009, 06:17 PM)
QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Aug 14 2009, 05:52 PM)
goodpost.gif

That being said...my friend and I went...and we're both clear!

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Glad to hear the good news Queen & Blonde!!!!!!!

After 3 months of various tests and a trip to the surgeon I got my all clear on Thursday!

I need another mammo. & Ultra sound in 3 months!

Don't wait & don't let a fear keep you from getting a mammo! It is far scarier spending months waiting for results or in cancer treatment!!!

As far as the age, really talk to you Dr. I worked with a girl who at age 14 found out she had breast cancer.

Am so Happy !!!!! trink39.gif cheer.gif common001.gif cheer.gif common001.gif

I went to the gyno first time in yrs as I had a hyst. at 25 yrs & I go for surgery on the 27th yep in 4 days to put things back where they belong & repair something that was torn from having 3 kids they have only been doing this surgery for 8 yrs my Dr said so I am looking forward to the results I have been in pain for almost a yr now & chicken to talk to my Dr but when I did I was glad Never wait No matter how embrassing it may be !!!! At least the next pain will be healing pain yes.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Aug 23 2009, 01:09 PM)
I went to the gyno first time in yrs as I had a hyst. at 25 yrs & I go for surgery on the 27th yep in 4 days to put things back where they belong & repair something that was torn from having 3 kids they have only been doing this surgery for 8 yrs my Dr said so I am looking forward to the results I have been in pain for almost a yr now & chicken to talk to my Dr but when I did I was glad Never wait No matter how embrassing it may be !!!! At least the next pain will be healing pain yes.gif

Good luck with the surgery and I hope your recovery time is minimal and as painless as possible. wub.gif :hug:

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Aug 23 2009, 02:09 PM)

hope all goes well! keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

I just wanted to let you all know I was scheduled for sugery this morning But it was cancelled as my hemaglobin in 9 days dropped from 91 to 81 so now am waiting on a int. Dr to call I have to go for xrays scans & more tests I guess I am bleeding internally & they need to fix this first . I don't get it But I am not a Dr will keep all posted when I know anything more I can't drive or stay alone just incase so I will be between Chaotica's & my daughters till we figure this out . wacko.gif

QUOTE (chaotica @ Aug 27 2009, 01:10 PM)
I just wanted to let you all know I was scheduled for sugery this morning But it was cancelled as my hemaglobin in 9 days dropped from 91 to 81 so now am waiting on a int. Dr to call I have to go for xrays scans & more tests I guess I am bleeding internally & they need to fix this first . I don't get it But I am not a Dr will keep all posted when I know anything more I can't drive or stay alone just incase so I will be between Chaotica's & my daughters till we figure this out . wacko.gif

opps this Blonde not Missy laugh.gif 2 extra posts for you Missy laugh.gif

heart.gif Thanks Hon

I came home just for to-night & most of tomorrow depending on how I feel I am finding myself very tired I got 1 apt. for Sept. 9th it was the earliest I could get & got put on the cancellation list again but we know where that goes lol The 1 ...Dr won't see me till I see this other Dr & he rule's out a few thing's Me really thinks they better get on this I do not like the way I am feeling !

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Aug 29 2009, 06:44 PM)
heart.gif Thanks Hon

I came home just for to-night & most of tomorrow depending on how I feel I am finding myself very tired I got 1 apt. for Sept. 9th it was the earliest I could get & got put on the cancellation list again but we know where that goes lol The 1 ...Dr won't see me till I see this other Dr & he rule's out a few thing's Me really thinks they better get on this I do not like the way I am feeling !

I am sending healing prayers and angels your way!!!!

wub.gif

bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif Man did i miss having the internet at my daughters laugh.gif Ok I will be staying with Chaotica for a few days so I will be around biggrin.gif

Went to see the Int Dr yesterday & Monday I will be having a Gastroscopy & Colonoscopy Back to back wacko.gif to see where I am losing blood from ,my surgery that was cancelled on the 27th because of what ever is wrong with me has been rescheduled for Sept. 28th common001.gif if all goes well on Monday so we shall see.

The Int. gave permission for the Dr to rebook it but depending on Monday whether it will be a go or not .I am Praying it does yes.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Sep 10 2009, 09:16 AM)
bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif Man did i miss having the internet at my daughters laugh.gif Ok I will be staying with Chaotica for a few days so I will be around biggrin.gif

Went to see the Int Dr yesterday & Monday I will be having a Gastroscopy & Colonoscopy Back to back wacko.gif to see where I am losing blood from ,my surgery that was cancelled on the 27th because of what ever is wrong with me has been rescheduled for Sept. 28th common001.gif if all goes well on Monday so we shall see.

The Int. gave permission for the Dr to rebook it but depending on Monday whether it will be a go or not .I am Praying it does yes.gif

Hi, blonde!

You poor thing, having both the Gastroscopy & Colonoscopy back to back! But, we must think positive. At least you don't have to go back another day and go through another test again. Plus, the faster they know where the bleeding is coming from the better! Really, if they do find something from the two tests then maybe they can 'fix' the problem while you are having the surgery. Yes, that could happen. I sure hope they don't find anything, but I'm just saying that this could all work out either way you look at it.

I'm thinking of you and I'll check in here to see how things are going.

In the meantime, you have my thoughts and prayers hug2.gif

angel.gif

Ty Hon wub.gif

I am hoping that if they find the bleed in the morning they will just ship me to OR & fix it then !! I am tired of this crap ,I am on clear fluids since Friday with the fun stuff happening this afternoon if yah know what I mean Stay clear of the bathroom it is mine laugh.gif I have to take this stuff at 3 pm - 7pm & 10pm Then a fleet in the morning before I go to hospital ( oh no fun ) wacko.gif

I just want to be Me again !!

Missy will keep you all dated yes.gif if I don't come home tomorrow .

Test's are done ( Thank goodness ) it was no picnic ! no.gif No bleed found but 3 Polyp's where removed .suppose to get results of them to-day I am in a good amount of pain but I guess that is normal if you saw how they remove them Oh my God !!! wacko.gif

I am having a blood transfusion on Thursday ( 2 pints ) my hemmaglobin only went down 1 point since the 28th of August so I am taking that as a good sign .

Surgery is on for the 28th of Sept. for the my other problem . Will keep you updated <3

Carolyn P Quinlan September 23 at 4:56pm

I went to the Dr's to-day all polhyps are benign ( woo hoo ) he took blood to see where the Hemaglobin is & I will know by Friday then have to take more blood on Friday for surgery on Monday .Surgery is a Go as long as Hemaglobin is ok . He still has No idea where I lost the blood at .

bekloppt.gif blonde,

I've been sending you prayers and positive thoughts and will keep on doing so!

Especially on Monday.

Let us know, or Missy, how things went.

And, just because I haven't posted in a week or so doesn't mean I'm not checking on you or don't think of you! I hope you know this!

Love and angels heart.gif angel.gif