How Many Posts Does It Take...

KenJennings

Can you get one for dancing with a squirrel in a tu-tu?

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Jun 4 2006, 01:13 AM)

somehow I think you could - but i'm not sure that you would like the Member Title you get for it z7shysterical.gif

Me? I LOVE my Member Title. I got it not too long after I started posting up a storm, and creating a poetry thread, opening with my poem: Ode To Ged's Shoes...sigh...Thats still one of my favorite poems wub.gif Thanks to my admin buds for that one - whether it was (at the time) GhostGirl, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1, RushRevisited, or BarneyRebel....They pinned me on that name new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 4 2006, 01:31 AM)

somehow I think you could - but i'm not sure that you would like the Member Title you get for it z7shysterical.gif

Me? I LOVE my Member Title. I got it not too long after I started posting up a storm, and creating a poetry thread, opening with my poem: Ode To Ged's Shoes...sigh...Thats still one of my favorite poems wub.gif Thanks to my admin buds for that one - whether it was (at the time) GhostGirl, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1, RushRevisited, or BarneyRebel....They pinned me on that name new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Ok....fair enough....I'll need to earn it...well, not sure what I'd want anyway..

Indecision, it's a killer.....Does anyone smell bass farts?

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Jun 4 2006, 02:03 AM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 4 2006, 01:31 AM)

Ok....fair enough....I'll need to earn it...well, not sure what I'd want anyway..

Indecision, it's a killer.....Does anyone smell bass farts?

bass farts? basses can fart? or do you mean...

...okay screw it, i cant find a picture of a damn fish farting....

z7shysterical.gif

How about an owl that licks the lolipop?

http://www.joewoodworker.com/images/animations/owl.gif

One...

a two-hoo...

crunch

three.

Three.

I don't think of nicknames or such. I believe someone must name you....

By the way, do you have any Grey Poupon?

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 4 2006, 12:22 PM)
Wonder what kind of a name i would get laugh.gif

Don't know but I get afraid when people start coming up for mine....I've so many nicknames it's ridiculous...about one nickname per group of people I know....Somewhere in the vicinity of 25-30 different nicknames...it's scary.

Sometimes, someone will call that name & I'll turn...I don't know who I am...I'm Simon Templar!!

Ah, never mind.....

biggrin.gif

Please don't put that on there....Not that I didn't like the movie or show just it's not me oops.gif

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jun 4 2006, 01:42 AM)
Hey, sometimes you don't have to be nice to get one. Sometimes you can be a jerk and get one like I did. (OK, not really. Although GG's first suggestion was 'That Asshat Dragon' tongue.gif)

Not true! rofl3.gif

Maybe if I ask GHOSTGIRL or RUSH REVISITED nicely they might give me a member title " AUSTRALIA'S NO.1 FAN" what do you think as it hasn't worked with #73 as yet. smile.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Jul 28 2006, 04:32 AM)
Maybe if I ask GHOSTGIRL or RUSH REVISITED nicely they might give me a member title " AUSTRALIA'S NO.1 FAN" what do you think as it hasn't worked with #73 as yet. smile.gif

good member title. yes.gif

Oz-Tor and the Oz-Dog??? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Aug 2 2006, 02:12 PM)
QUOTE (different strings @ Jul 28 2006, 04:32 AM)

good member title. yes.gif

Oz-Tor and the Oz-Dog??? laugh.gif

Necro, gess what I'd like to have as member title

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Mar 28 2006, 12:14 AM)
Ohhh..they are EARNED wink.gif

Does a little 'kiss-ass' help? confused13.gif

biggrin.gif

I was curious as to whether or not I could sleep my way to the top, but now I have no hope. blush4.gif

rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif :LMAO rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif

If my Chicken Dance thread gets big enough, can I have a name? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! We're up to 3 pages now! 3!

It's chicken SPAM!!!