How Many Posts Does It Take...

KenJennings

QUOTE (KenJennings @ Mar 28 2006, 12:05 AM)
...to get the custom member title?

Just curious how many lifetimes it'll take me to get one.

FAQ

All the answers to everything you ever wanted to know (and some things you don't) about TRF, are answered there!

trink39.gif

"Earned" or "gaining respect" isn't entirely accurate. It's more like, the longer you're around, and the more we can pick up on something from your posting habits, the more likely a member title will magically pop into our heads. laugh.gif Most of them happen out of nowhere without even trying.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 28 2006, 10:37 AM)
"Earned" or "gaining respect" isn't entirely accurate. It's more like, the longer you're around, and the more we can pick up on something from your posting habits, the more likely a member title will magically pop into our heads. laugh.gif Most of them happen out of nowhere without even trying.

I plan on hanging around for awhile smile.gif

I hope you think up a good one cheer.gif

Or A Friend could Pm a Admin And throw a idea at em bout

puttin one on someones title smile.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Mar 28 2006, 04:09 PM)
"Earned" or "gaining respect" isn't entirely accurate. It's more like, the longer you're around, and the more we can pick up on something from your posting habits, the more likely a member title will magically pop into our heads.  laugh.gif Most of them happen out of nowhere without even trying.

yes.gif

"Earned" or "gaining respect" isn't entirely accurate. It's more like, the longer you're around, and the more we can pick up on something from your posting habits, the more likely a member title will magically pop into our heads.  laugh.gif Most of them happen out of nowhere without even trying.

sarcasm.gif *cough* tongue.gif

Edited by thestand

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Mar 28 2006, 01:14 PM)

yes.gif

I've actually suggested a member title for someone to an admin a few times, and one time they actually used it! yes.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 29 2006, 02:24 PM)

yes.gif

I've actually suggested a member title for someone to an admin a few times, and one time they actually used it! yes.gif

YUP me2 yes.gif

and YUP they stuck it on for me

Suites em well too if i might add tongue.gif

QUOTE (thestand @ Mar 29 2006, 01:04 PM)

sarcasm.gif *cough* tongue.gif

I'm sorry, you were saying...?

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

yes.gif

We used YOUR suggestion once??? We're gonna have to re-evaluate that one, I'm afraid... tongue.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Mar 29 2006, 12:07 PM)

yes.gif

We used YOUR suggestion once??? We're gonna have to re-evaluate that one, I'm afraid... tongue.gif

unsure.gif

tongue.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Mar 29 2006, 03:07 PM)

yes.gif

Yep, definitely a lapse on our part. cool.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 29 2006, 12:32 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Mar 29 2006, 03:07 PM)

yes.gif

Yep, definitely a lapse on our part. cool.gif

And once again:

tongue.gif

I would love one 73 what about Australia's no 1 2.gif fan trink39.gif

I assure you that -kissing ass... (our admins/mods are the most intelligent, good-looking and generous people in all of Rushland)

-Sending large amounts of money... (that PO box # RR is still the same right?)

-Begging.. (please, please, pretty please, oh please, please PLEASE, PLEASE!!)

...will not persuade reaction.

Oh Sh*t!...

<In an Emily Litella voice> -- Oh. I'm sorry. Never mind.

sarcasm.gif

Edited by pinkfloyd1973

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Mar 29 2006, 06:01 PM)
I had to beg to get mine. tongue.gif

Yours fits you perfectly Invisi tongue.gif

laugh.gif I logged in one day and saw that I had a member title, I was slighty shocked.

By the way Invisi....have you had the new Iced Caps yet? the Butter Caramel? OMG they are soo good!

QUOTE (rushengal @ May 20 2006, 02:56 PM)

laugh.gif I logged in one day and saw that I had a member title, I was slighty shocked.

By the way Invisi....have you had the new Iced Caps yet? the Butter Caramel? OMG they are soo good!

Yeah, they're awesome! biggrin.gif I wonder how long they'll have them available.

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ May 20 2006, 11:39 PM)
QUOTE (rushengal @ May 20 2006, 02:56 PM)

Yeah, they're awesome! biggrin.gif I wonder how long they'll have them available.

I hope they catch and continue selling.

I rather enjoy them.

Best Idea Yet.