Could I trust my ears

Phoenix

I saw one episode of that show - where they built a working waterfall and river out of the center arm rest in the back seat of an old Cadillac. It was... interesting.

Nice use of Driven. Glad you caught it, Phoenix. cool.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Oct 28 2004, 06:02 AM)
I saw one episode of that show - where they built a working waterfall and river out of the center arm rest in the back seat of an old Cadillac. It was... interesting.

Nice use of Driven. Glad you caught it, Phoenix. cool.gif

The one I saw they built a coffee maker in the armrest. Lol, that doesnt have coffee stain or burn injury leading to total wreckage written all over it at all. Great idea sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Oct 28 2004, 09:10 AM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Oct 28 2004, 06:02 AM)
I saw one episode of that show - where they built a working waterfall and river out of the center arm rest in the back seat of an old Cadillac.  It was... interesting.

Nice use of Driven.  Glad you caught it, Phoenix.  cool.gif

The one I saw they built a coffee maker in the armrest. Lol, that doesnt have coffee stain or burn injury leading to total wreckage written all over it at all. Great idea sarcasm.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif At least you can enjoy a nice hot cup of java while you wait for the ambulance and police to arrive. Did they install a fridge for the milk too? I'm not using that powdered stuff in MY pimped ride. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Oct 28 2004, 09:23 AM)
Lol, no, but in the trunk, they installed a vanity complete with extendable clothes hanger and steamer.  At least you can look pretty while the hot ambulance guys show up to clean up your mangled, burnt body.  Everyone spent a couple minutes on the steamer trying to get a shirt pressed, but no one seemed to make it work at all. laugh.gif

What's with them trying to turn eveyone's trunk into a closet? That Cadillac episode had the trunk turned into a big shoe rack that revolved this girl's entire shoe collection (if I remember it right). Don't they have homes?

Anyway.... I'll have my coffee, and press my shirt, and change my shoes all in the middle of the street... Just as long as Driven is crankin' on the $10K stereo I'm sure they installed. 1022.gif

QUOTE (Phoenix @ Oct 29 2004, 01:10 AM)
Wasted equipmemt on those, give it to me and I adjust the Marshalls to 11.  biggrin.gif

laugh.gif Make sure after Driven ends... you throw on you're Remaster of "Smell The Glove"

http://www.cs.rochester.edu/u/ferguson/spinal-tap/smell-the-glove.gif

Archived