5 worst movies of all time

2112-Rob-2112

First time i saw blair witch I hated it..but then when watching it again it was actually pretty good and funny...for a movie that was shot with a digital camera and a reallllly low budget..it was a pretty good movie.

QUOTE (2112-Rob-2112 @ Mar 25 2006, 01:14 AM)
QUOTE (floydfanatic111 @ Mar 24 2006, 10:51 PM)
QUOTE (2112-Rob-2112 @ Mar 23 2006, 10:03 PM)
Its subject to change..beacuse i will think of more

1. Exorcist 2: The Heretic

2. House of the dead

3. Dark Harvest

4. Plan 9 from outer space

5. Master and Commander

Exorcist 2 I have a soft spot for, probably cos I have a crush on Linda Blair maybe but I actually liked the movie. Blame Warner Bros and the film crew for Exorcist 2's demise and on top of that it was out against Star Wars(right there commercial suicide as Star Wars killed any movie out in 1977). However, the rest of those titles I have not ever heard of.

My worst movies are:

1)any Quentin Tarantino movie

2)Cool as Ice(I have not seen it nor do I want to)

3)Brokeback Mountain

4)any Kirsten Dunst movie

5)any Julia Roberts movie

Ill admit linda blair was hot in that movie..but that movie was so inept on every level I dont see how you could like it even alittle bit..they totally ruined the exorcist..just by reading that they have a Brain warp machine in it you already know it is horrible.

But im glad they picked the pace back up with exorcist 3 and 4

The newer prequal that just came out..was alright..i dont think it was as good as exorcist the beginning.

I actually fell asleep watching Exorcist III.

1) Steel Magnolias-Had to endure this one while courting Mrs. Snowdog 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

2) Jaws 3-D

3) Saw 2- the original was, well, original. This one was very contrived.

4) Anything that has Keanu Reeves (except the original Bill and Ted)

5) Stop or My Mom Will Shoot

QUOTE (floydfanatic111 @ Mar 26 2006, 01:37 AM)
QUOTE (2112-Rob-2112 @ Mar 25 2006, 01:14 AM)
QUOTE (floydfanatic111 @ Mar 24 2006, 10:51 PM)
QUOTE (2112-Rob-2112 @ Mar 23 2006, 10:03 PM)
Its subject to change..beacuse i will think of more

1. Exorcist 2: The Heretic

2. House of the dead

3. Dark Harvest

4. Plan 9 from outer space

5. Master and Commander

Exorcist 2 I have a soft spot for, probably cos I have a crush on Linda Blair maybe but I actually liked the movie. Blame Warner Bros and the film crew for Exorcist 2's demise and on top of that it was out against Star Wars(right there commercial suicide as Star Wars killed any movie out in 1977). However, the rest of those titles I have not ever heard of.

My worst movies are:

2)Cool as Ice(I have not seen it nor do I want to)

3)Brokeback Mountain

5)any Julia Roberts movie

Ill admit linda blair was hot in that movie..but that movie was so inept on every level I dont see how you could like it even alittle bit..they totally ruined the exorcist..just by reading that they have a Brain warp machine in it you already know it is horrible.

But im glad they picked the pace back up with exorcist 3 and 4

The newer prequal that just came out..was alright..i dont think it was as good as exorcist the beginning.

I actually fell asleep watching Exorcist III.

Well WATCH IT AGAIN!

I think it is probably the best exorcist movie they have.

QUOTE (floydfanatic111 @ Mar 24 2006, 09:51 PM)
3)Brokeback Mountain

+1 smile.gif

-5 dazed025.gif

+10 biggrin.gif

Tarantino SUCKS!

Edited by KenJennings

I'm surprised at some of the titles on people's lists above as I like some of those movies, but oh well.

I'm racking my brain, but only two are springing to mind.

Mr. Deeds with Adam Sandler I thought was partiuclarly stupid and awful, but the movie I remember having the strongest feelings of revulsion towards ever was Edward Scissorhands. I remember seeing this with my sister and a friend of hers when it came out, and they were crying and really moved at the end. I remember thinking it was the most obnoxious piece of shit I'd ever seen. It combined the two traits I find the most unbearable in movies:

First, many of the characters were phenomenally stupid, and I just hate highly unrealistic, inanely stupid characters in movies. Maybe some kind of point was being made there, but I didn't care.

The other things was it was extremely emotionally manipulative. I hate when movies go all out to pull at your heartstrings and attempt to get your support through shmaltzy, badly conceived, highly overt attempts to get you to feel sorry for someone. This movie was one of the worst cases of this I've ever seen.

I think the Titanic was a great movie. I think a lot of the puns and jokes about some of the scenes made too much of an impression on people to actually watch the movie critically.

Even after seeing all of that myself, I didn't want to hear any more about it to the point I didn't want to watch it anymore.

I'm somewhere between goobs and 2112rob in regards to Edward Scissorhands. I didn't think it was crap nor did I think it was that great. I thought it was okay the first time I saw it. Then everyone kept praising it so I thought I'd give it another go just in case I wasn't seeing something that others did. But my opinion didn't change. It was alright.

QUOTE (anagramking @ Mar 30 2006, 09:16 AM)
Titanic was ridiculously overrated.  Hard to believe it won best picture.  Without special effects, there's not a lot left.

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Mar 30 2006, 10:44 AM)
QUOTE (anagramking @ Mar 30 2006, 09:16 AM)
Titanic was ridiculously overrated.  Hard to believe it won best picture.  Without special effects, there's not a lot left.

goodpost.gif

goodpost.gif about goodpost.gif

I don't know...Titanic just seemed to me to be a chick flick with a really large budget. laugh.gif The only thing missing was Richard Gere.

tongue.gif

• Like 1

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 30 2006, 05:09 AM)
Mr. Deeds with Adam Sandler I thought was partiuclarly stupid and awful...

I though Mr. Deeds was a fantastic movie. Not only did it have a good "slapstick" aspect, it had a really cute plot. I know it's based off of an older movie, but it was done well.

I remember when I first watched it in the theater, I thought to myself, "I want to be like Deeds." He was the perfect character.

QUOTE (KenJennings @ Mar 30 2006, 03:42 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 30 2006, 05:09 AM)
Mr. Deeds with Adam Sandler I thought was partiuclarly stupid and awful...

I though Mr. Deeds was a fantastic movie. Not only did it have a good "slapstick" aspect, it had a really cute plot. I know it's based off of an older movie, but it was done well.

I remember when I first watched it in the theater, I thought to myself, "I want to be like Deeds." He was the perfect character.

While the film had a few laughs, and was for the most part entertaining, I have never seen anyone be as painfully unfunny as Steve Buscemi was as the Crazy Eyes guy.