A Beautiful Mind

2112-Rob-2112

Good movie; I saw it in a theater when it first came out.

Ron Howard really manipulated me well, putting me inside Nash's head without me realizing it.

I didn't think it was bland at all. It was personally meaningful to me, as someone who has dealt with a somewhat similar situation with someone in my life at one time.

i was pissed when Beautiful Mind beat out lord of the rings for best picture, until is saw the movie - i still would have given it to rings but B- Mind was indeed worthy -

QUOTE (2112-Rob-2112 @ Mar 8 2006, 08:37 AM)
i think beutiful mind deserved to win..i fell asleep during lord of the rings..aha

And im like the biggest movie nerd ever..when i fall alseep in a movie its never good.

How could you fall asleep during any of the LOTR films? I mean, even if you put it on mute, the cinematography is amazing, which should be enough anyway. I mean, I take classes in screenwriting, and a direction/cinematography, so maybe I have a little more depth in the subject, but still; I can't think of anyone 'falling asleep' during it.

QUOTE (thestand @ Mar 8 2006, 06:57 AM)
QUOTE (2112-Rob-2112 @ Mar 8 2006, 08:37 AM)
i think beutiful mind deserved to win..i fell asleep during lord of the rings..aha

And im like the biggest movie nerd ever..when i fall alseep in a movie its never good.

How could you fall asleep during any of the LOTR films? I mean, even if you put it on mute, the cinematography is amazing, which should be enough anyway. I mean, I take classes in screenwriting, and a direction/cinematography, so maybe I have a little more depth in the subject, but still; I can't think of anyone 'falling asleep' during it.

I went to see LOTR with a group of 5 friends when the movie first came out, and 2 of them fell asleep. Personally I couldnt look away from the screen, I was enthralled. I have a feeling though it wasnt the movie that put them to sleep.... cool10.gif