Top Chuck Norris Facts

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

This could be the funniest thread i have ever read here......OMGLMAO for over ten minutes.......my co-workers and I got ourselves going and literally cried.... icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif

If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds 'til." After you ask, "Two seconds 'til what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

When Chuck Norris says "More cowbell", he f*cking MEANS it.

..........the last one was obviouly for Christopher Walken eh Kazz??

QUOTE (endlesslymocking @ Feb 2 2006, 06:32 PM)
My high school is obsessed with this list

Except sometimes we insert teacher's names into where it says Chuck Norris, and people will immediatley accuse you of stealing a chuck norris fact ph34r.gif

It's like so many things. Cool for the first week, but then the assholes of the school start saying it, and it loses any humour it once had.

For me, it's movies. I write movies, and am completely immersed in movies. So I see indie movies whenever I can. I was in NYC the summer of '04, and a new indie comedy was out. It's name? Napoleon Dynamite.

After the movie came out on DVD, there still weren't many people who knew about it. So I shared the DVD with some people. Within two weeks, everyone was quoting it. I now projectile vomit when I hear a bad quote. Everywhere.