The Brady Boys "come out" in the 70s

DonnaWanna

NEW YORK, NY, United States (UPI) -- Former 'Brady Bunch' brothers Chris Knight and Barry Williams are breaking the Brady mold by portraying gay lovers on Fox TV`s 'That `70s Show.'

Knight, 47, best known as Peter Brady, and Williams, 51, aka Greg Brady, have already shot the episode in which they play a gay couple who moves in next door to the Foreman family, the New York Daily News reported Wednesday.

The unlikely duo may even share a kiss during the April episode, the newspaper said.

During the entire five-year run of 'The Brady Bunch,' Greg never kissed a girl and the word 'sex' wasn`t even uttered until the final episode, the Daily News noted.

Williams and Knight have both been married twice in real life. Knight is currently engaged to 'America`s Next Top Model' winner Adrienne Curry.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mr. Wiggles @ Jan 19 2006, 01:37 PM)
-_- This world is coming to an end. This is just plain retarded.

I think it sounds cool...

I haven't seen much of the new (and most likely final) season, but I really don't think the show is/can be as good.

I saw two new episodes last week. It was pretty good. Not as good as it was with Eric and Kelso, but not bad. The way the show began with the "Hanging Out" song has changed dramatically and it's hilarious. It's worth tuning into the 1st 2 minutes of the show just to see that...

I missed about half of the new shows this season. I saw every other episode multiple times. Eric and Jackie is what makes the whole show. And Kelso Donna and Hyde, oh and the foreign kid. Oh and Donna's original Mother. yes.gif

Oh and Kitty.

Oh and Red.

Oh

N Donna's dad and Tommy Chong.

Damn that's a cool show. 1022.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jan 19 2006, 03:25 PM)
NEW YORK, NY, United States (UPI) -- Former 'Brady Bunch' brothers Chris Knight and Barry Williams are breaking the Brady mold by portraying gay lovers on Fox TV`s 'That `70s Show.'

Knight, 47, best known as Peter Brady, and Williams, 51, aka Greg Brady, have already shot the episode in which they play a gay couple who moves in next door to the Foreman family, the New York Daily News reported Wednesday.

The unlikely duo may even share a kiss during the April episode, the newspaper said.

During the entire five-year run of 'The Brady Bunch,' Greg never kissed a girl and the word 'sex' wasn`t even uttered until the final episode, the Daily News noted.

Williams and Knight have both been married twice in real life. Knight is currently engaged to 'America`s Next Top Model' winner Adrienne Curry.

laugh.gif

" blah.gif Here's a story, of a fruitcake Brady....." laugh.gif rofl3.gif laugh.gif rofl3.gif