American Idol Thread ... here we go again!

ES-335

QUOTE (CanEHdian @ Jan 19 2006, 07:03 PM)
Wonder if they will have anyone looking like that BO guy from last year cool.gif

If they do..I'm tuning in yes.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/ROWF/bo11.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/ROWF/bo20.jpg

biggrin.gif

(He's from Alabama, you know wink.gif)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jan 20 2006, 11:10 AM)
QUOTE (CanEHdian @ Jan 19 2006, 07:03 PM)
Wonder if they will have anyone looking like that BO guy from last year  cool.gif

If they do..I'm tuning in  yes.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/ROWF/bo11.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/ROWF/bo20.jpg

biggrin.gif

(He's from Alabama, you know wink.gif)

Now that I think about it he does look like he should be in Lynard Skynard or something. yes.gif

"American Idol" Twins Are In Double Trouble With The Law.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0119061idol1.html

unsure.gif

Get ready for night #3

2 more hours of American Idol applaudit.gif

Whats in store for us tonight unsure.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Jan 24 2006, 08:15 PM)
Love the blonde girl ... she has the total package, voice, looks and a story wink.gif

Yeah she was a sweety yes.gif

she'll be on the last few shows if not a winner for sure bekloppt.gif

Rhonda suckin Helium?? confused13.gif

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Jan 24 2006, 08:33 PM)
Loved the younger brother of that one guy ... he was funny ... i am sure the older brother will catch hell for his little brother having to speak for him LOL!

That kid was a riot!! laugh.gif

the girl that was the daughter of the famous singer, had some serious chops, she will be a force.

I heard a few good voices tonight. It seems they let most of the crappy singers go the first couple of days. But that is the most funny/entertaining. I've heard a lot of good singers but sometimes it's more fun just to laugh at people who think they can sing when they really suck. Am I a bad person for laughing? laugh.gif

Did any of you guys see it on Tuesday? The flamer with the weird black hair was funny. The fireman was great! Do you guys ever think that American Idol would be good without Simon, Paula, and Randy? I mean has anyone even heard of Simon before he joined American Idol? AND was Paula Abdul ever that popular besides in 1989 with dance music? And Randy Jackson? I mean they're nice people and everything but they should hire people who are more experienced with singing.

common001.gif common001.gif icon_alienjig.gif

Were those 3 cowboys scripted in or was that for real?

confused13.gif

Last night was an interesting show as the first handful of people (Mandisa excluded) were really lackluster, but thankfully the talent picked up at the end of the show.

There are 3 or 4 people who I think don't stand a chance, but besides that, there are a LOT of people who could win this thing - a lot of talent is there, but not all the truly talented are demonstrating it every week.

QUOTE (softfilter @ Mar 16 2006, 01:48 PM)
Which American Idol will make it to Rock Hall B4 2.gif does ?
laugh.gif pokey.gif bolt.gif

ohmy.gif

laugh.gif

bolt.gif

QUOTE (softfilter @ Mar 16 2006, 01:48 PM)
Which American Idol will make it to Rock Hall B4 2.gif does ?
laugh.gif pokey.gif bolt.gif

prolly all of them.

I'm furious over the voting off of Madisa. Made no sense whatsoever. NONE!!

firedevil.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif

angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Apr 6 2006, 11:37 AM)
I'm furious over the voting off of Madisa. Made no sense whatsoever. NONE!!
firedevil.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif
angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif
new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

I thought Mandisa was one of the very best singers, but I really didn't enjoy her peformances for the last 2 weeks. Unfortunately, Simon is right in that you're only as good as your last performance. You would think more people would take a person's entire history on the show into consideration when voting, but I guess that doesn't happen often enough for it to reflect in the numbers. I can't complain at all since I gave up on voting on that show in season 2 or so (you ever try it? the phone lines are JAMMED!). Then you get people like Kelly Pickler who is FAR from the best singer in the competition who gets voted in every week because she's cute and she's getting the whole middle of the country and the south who more generally love her kind of music voting for her.

I try to look at as just fun, even though I do get emotionally involved in what happens. To me, there are no people this year who stand out head and shoulders above the rest, and a few of them are really talented. I can't wait until Bucky gets the boot, but that's just me.

I just enjoy the show because I'm never gonna buy any of their albums anyway, even if they win, and most people who win can't keep up a successful career going very long regardless. Not everyone can do what Kelly Clarkson has done...

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 6 2006, 03:48 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Apr 6 2006, 11:37 AM)
I'm furious over the voting off of Madisa.  Made no sense whatsoever.  NONE!!
firedevil.gif  firedevil.gif  firedevil.gif  firedevil.gif  firedevil.gif
angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif
new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

I thought Mandisa was one of the very best singers, but I really didn't enjoy her peformances for the last 2 weeks. Unfortunately, Simon is right in that you're only as good as your last performance. You would think more people would take a person's entire history on the show into consideration when voting, but I guess that doesn't happen often enough for it to reflect in the numbers. I can't complain at all since I gave up on voting on that show in season 2 or so (you ever try it? the phone lines are JAMMED!). Then you get people like Kelly Pickler who is FAR from the best singer in the competition who gets voted in every week because she's cute and she's getting the whole middle of the country and the south who more generally love her kind of music voting for her.

I try to look at as just fun, even though I do get emotionally involved in what happens. To me, there are no people this year who stand out head and shoulders above the rest, and a few of them are really talented. I can't wait until Bucky gets the boot, but that's just me.

I just enjoy the show because I'm never gonna buy any of their albums anyway, even if they win, and most people who win can't keep up a successful career going very long regardless. Not everyone can do what Kelly Clarkson has done...

Even her worst performance was better than some of the other's most stand out moments. I can't believe such a talented voice was voted off the show, while people like Bucky who can't sing a song for shit aren't even in the bottom three.

Sheesh it sounds like I'm a AI junkie or something. haha and that's so not the case. I just get sad for people like Mandisa who deserve to be there. I hope somebody like Clive Davis was waiting in the wings with a contract under his arm to start recording next week. yes.gif