roller coasters rock !

Tick

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Aug 15 2010, 09:58 AM)
IN LOVE old wooden roller coasters, the ones that don't go upside down.  Good old fashioned fun time yes.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I love those also! Our state fair is coming up and I hope to make it out there to ride it. biggrin.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Some Half-Forgotten Stranger @ Aug 15 2010, 08:01 AM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Apr 21 2009, 07:37 PM)
http://www.seetheride.com/images/sfga_0.jpg

Well... I'm not sure if I'll be going there this season, but Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey has done a major facelift to one of it's premiere coasters.  Say goodbye to Medusa, and hello to Bizzaro.

At least this time they didn't dismantle one of their killer coasters to install a kiddie ride.

I rode this coaster on June 15 when I was at 6 Flaggs....what a great park. Blows our Orlando theme parks away...yes it does...You can have Mickey, I'll take El Toro, Bizaro, Kingda Ka, and Nitro (which is the only coaster I was ever scared on, 'cuz of the tiny lap bar) any day.

I love roller coasters!!!

Disney/Universal is different experience than these parks. Meant for more overall family fun. I would love to ride the coaster in your post but my wife and 3 and 9 year old daughters would sure have a long day waiting for me to get off of them.

Regarding everybody's issue with "lines," need I recommend that you go off-season or slightly-off-season, rather than the peak of summer? confused13.gif

If we're not talking year-round warm climate, go in the spring and early autumn, when many parks (even ones in the cold northeast) are still open. June, July, and August aren't such a good idea; if you choose to go then, then you should expect lines!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs129.snc4/36836_423688826462_10625691462_5373198_7637375_n.jpg

Hugh Jackman on the Top Thrill. Just thought it was funny. laugh.gif

Archived