The official Hilda thread...

Tick

Remembering the old days....

"Keep the flame of hope alive!"

• Like 2

Hilda is 50 years young today! Happy Birthday Hilda!
  • Like 1

please hilga come back fists crying.gif sorry, (pull it together man!) to us, we miss you.

please enter your favorite hilga memories now.

i know i'm a little late but, who is hilda?

QUOTE (Tick @ Feb 22 2012, 10:54 AM) QUOTE (troutman @ Feb 14 2012, 12:52 PM) QUOTE (Babycat @ Nov 8 2011, 02:01 AM) Is... Is Hilda okay..? Jus' wondering...

Yeah,

She is just fine. Last I heard, she was trying to coordinate another Pagscon! biggrin.gif 653.gif 2.gif trink39.gif

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii324/jawkjaw/double%20s%20pro/HildaCrane1-1.jpg

laugh.gif That's awesome! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 2.gif trink39.gif

oh nice!! NM! hehehe :dweez:

• Like 1

Hilda was a mythical creature who suddenly one day when we least expected it became real. Its hard to explain.
  • Like 2

There are certain things and threads around here were I haven't the foggiest idea what is going on. This is one and truth is I am not even that curious to know..... :eh:

There are certain things and threads around here were I haven't the foggiest idea what is going on. This is one and truth is I am not even that curious to know..... :eh:

That's good cause I'm not that interested in telling you about it.

• Like 3

That's good cause I'm not that interested in telling you about it.

Take it from Gene,

KISS & Makeup!!! :kisshug:

:LOL:

BTW Narpski, Hilda is a legend around these parts! :D

Edited by troutman

http://www.therushfo...user/151-hilda/

hilda

Member Since 09 Sep 2004

OFFLINE Last Active Oct 17 2012 04:57 PM

That's the one.

She actually did come on and visit this thread at one point. If you're an aspiring TRF historian, feel free to read through this thread :LOL:

She made a total of 59 posts.

I suppose this is how Hilda has a member title but only 59 posts?

That is correct. Back in the day, legends were not born they were made out of necessity. Hilda was necessary and thus she became the stuff of legend. Now how you define legend is another story all together

• Like 1

Hilda, come back. You've been nominated for "The Greatest Person On The Rush Forum".

Come collect your silver cup and coffee mug that has pics of The Three on it. I'll leave it as a surprise as to whose face is on the bottom of the cup. :)

• Like 1

She dropped in two years ago. I wonder if she saw this thread? Probably has no idea she is a TRF goddess.

She absolutely knows all about this thread! In fact, Necromancer has actually had a couple conversations with her on the phone.

• Like 1