Bass Players in Arizona/Nevada look!

launchpad67a

Hey 4 stringers, my band is looking to replace out current bassist. We are a working band playing an average of 3 nights a week. Based out of Page/Lake Powell Arizona, we travel to Vegas, Lake Havasu, Laughlin and various parts of Arizona.

You Must be a strong vocalist and be able to sing lead on approx 50% of the material. This is strictly a 'classic rock' band. We play all the Harley bike rallies and make very good money. Must be very experienced, level headed and have pro gear.

If you are looking for a band to join and live within our area, or are willing to travel/relocate, please email me. I will need a promo kit from you, including music, photo and bio. A few references wouldn't hurt either!

This is a very good working band. Our sets consist of 25% original and 75% cover material.

Check out the current website to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

ROCKERBOX.BIZ

Email me if interested...please!

mike@mikekreidel.com

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Oct 18 2004, 06:33 PM)
You the man, looks like a good site!
Thanks D-13

Actually, she's the WOMAN....which explains how smart and helpful her post was.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Oct 19 2004, 01:51 PM)
QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Oct 18 2004, 06:33 PM)
You the man, looks like a good site!
Thanks D-13

Actually, she's the WOMAN....which explains how smart and helpful her post was.

tongue.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif Thanks GG! lol...your welcome Launchpad! trink36.gif

Aw hell, sorry another alcohol induced post by yours truly!!

The simplest things in life are so easily overlooked.

My apologies D. wink.gif

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Oct 19 2004, 02:33 PM)
Aw hell, sorry another alcohol induced post by yours truly!!
The simplest things in life are so easily overlooked.
My apologies D. wink.gif

no worries! laugh.gif biggrin.gif 2.gif trink36.gif

If you ever play in Kingman, Arizona, PM me, I'd love to check you guys out!

QUOTE (slash29 @ Oct 26 2004, 12:21 AM)
If you ever play in Kingman, Arizona, PM me, I'd love to check you guys out!

No, we don't play in Kingman but your close enough to come see us!!

BTW.......Bass player has been found.

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 4 2004, 04:48 PM)
Is it hard to find a bass player? My friend is a bassist, so I don't really know. We have been jamming for around 3 years now, so I haven't really been looking. Are bass players hard to come by these days? confused13.gif

Around here they are. The only decent bassists you can find are the ones that are already in a band.

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 4 2004, 01:48 PM)
Is it hard to find a bass player? My friend is a bassist, so I don't really know. We have been jamming for around 3 years now, so I haven't really been looking. Are bass players hard to come by these days? confused13.gif

Oh yes!! our Band doesn't have a bassist yet and we did find one but they were way to beginnerish...thats the problem these days finding the right bassist for your music....it's hard...if you started out with a bassist and guitarists and stuff then it's easy because you knew the music already but in this case...certain bassits only learn certain types of music.....some out there are wicked and are too good for us...so I guess we are still stuck without a bassist. lol

Well, like any musician, no they're not hard to come by...But GOOD ones are!!!

I generally only accept players in my groups that have at least 10 years playing experience and over 8 of those live gigs. I'm getting too old to mess around anymore, it's a business to me, all about the income....and fun also. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Nov 4 2004, 08:11 PM)
I generally only accept players in my groups that have at least 10 years playing experience and over 8 of those live gigs. I'm getting too old to mess around anymore, it's a business to me, all about the income....and fun also. biggrin.gif

I see. Well, my friend and I have been playing for about three years now, and I would say that we are pretty good. I mean, were not all that, but we're not shit either.

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 4 2004, 08:10 PM)

I see. Well, my friend and I have been playing for about three years now, and I would say that we are pretty good. I mean, were not all that, but we're not shit either.

You should record a song or something so we can hear!! I love new local bands! My band well we haven't practiced in a about a year...lol I should maybe set a jam date! High school sucks! it's takes up too much time!

QUOTE (D-13 @ Nov 4 2004, 10:16 PM)

You should record a song or something so we can hear!! I love new local bands! My band well we haven't practiced in a about a year...lol I should maybe set a jam date! High school sucks! it's takes up too much time!

I think I just might do that sometime biggrin.gif Problem is, I don't know where the hell to get recording equipment, or if I can afford it for that matter.

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 4 2004, 08:17 PM)

I think I just might do that sometime biggrin.gif Problem is, I don't know where the hell to get recording equipment, or if I can afford it for that matter.

hahah you know what our band did.....we went to a garage sale and found a old old old tape recorder for $1 lol and the guy said it was broken...we fixed it and we would record ourselves and then connect it to the computer and yea I have a few tracks of our own,.....But I dont know where I can place it on the web....

QUOTE (D-13 @ Nov 4 2004, 10:26 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 4 2004, 08:17 PM)

hahah you know what our band did.....we went to a garage sale and found a old old old tape recorder for $1 lol and the guy said it was broken...we fixed it and we would record ourselves and then connect it to the computer and yea I have a few tracks of our own,.....But I dont know where I can place it on the web....

I see. Well, I'll have to check it out sometime and I'll let you guys know if something comes up. Until then, only time will tell.