jawk jaw !

Tick

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Feb 6 2006, 07:09 PM)
8 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users):
barney_rebel, RushRevisited, Mustard Death, Moonraker, Digital Man, invisibleairwaves

Just seeing if this jives with the north american standard

I am just curious. How exactly are you going to be able to determine the north american standard? To the best of my knowledge, there is no census that records only those countries participating in North America. Not to mention the fact that Canada doesnt use the standard measuring system like the USA does, they use metric.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Feb 6 2006, 11:11 PM)
barney_rebel, RushRevisited, Mustard Death, Moonraker, Digital Man, invisibleairwaves

I am just curious. How exactly are you going to be able to determine the north american standard? To the best of my knowledge, there is no census that records only those countries participating in North America. Not to mention the fact that Canada doesnt use the standard measuring system like the USA does, they use metric.

Well first of all,

I need to check on the stats on who has posted in this thread. Then I need to compare those stats to a standard deviation.

Unless of course we dismiss those stats on being useless.

10 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users):

barney_rebel, Mustard Death, D-13, GhostGirl, invisibleairwaves, Digital Man, sundog, Moonraker, gremlack

Go home - nothing here to see while we determine the North American Standard.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Feb 6 2006, 07:12 PM)

Well first of all,

I need to check on the stats on who has posted in this thread. Then I need to compare those stats to a standard deviation.

Ahh I see, so in essence it really is only constituting those who have posted on the board. That only makes me wonder though about our European friends and those outside of North America, they dont get to participate in the standard. But then again, you have to draw the line somewhere, you cant just ask if something jives with the world itself, those would lead to far too confusing an outcome.

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Feb 6 2006, 11:13 PM)
It's a cannon!

http://www.kestan.com/travel/dc/blackandwhite/images/2131%20Lafayette%20cannon%20snow%20with%20bird%20(+).jpg

Canon SD550 is a kick ass camera.

7.1 MP

3x Zoom

DiGIC 2

Numbers mean shit though.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Feb 6 2006, 11:14 PM)
QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Feb 6 2006, 11:13 PM)
It's a cannon!

http://www.kestan.com/travel/dc/blackandwhite/images/2131%20Lafayette%20cannon%20snow%20with%20bird%20(+).jpg

Canon SD550 is a kick ass camera.

7.1 MP

3x Zoom

DiGIC 2

Numbers mean shit though.

Yeah, I'm awesome with my 3.2 MP Kodak.

But not really.

I suck.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Feb 6 2006, 11:14 PM)

Well first of all,

Ahh I see, so in essence it really is only constituting those who have posted on the board. That only makes me wonder though about our European friends and those outside of North America, they dont get to participate in the standard. But then again, you have to draw the line somewhere, you cant just ask if something jives with the world itself, those would lead to far too confusing an outcome.

Rush is a north american band. We must satisfy these numbers before we continue to the rest of the world.

Although this may seem biased, we must account for this before we compare the stats on a whole.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Feb 6 2006, 07:16 PM)

Well first of all,

Rush is a north american band. We must satisfy these numbers before we continue to the rest of the world.

Although this may seem biased, we must account for this before we compare the stats on a whole.

Ahh, of course all things must come back to Rush. If this were a Scorpians board, we could make everything jive with the German standard, or if INXS were our common bond, the Australian Standard would be used. One must wonder if the nations south of the Rio Grande are pulling thier weight to help with the North American census readings. I really wish they would voice thier opinions more.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Feb 6 2006, 11:18 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Feb 6 2006, 07:16 PM)

Well first of all,

Ahh, of course all things must come back to Rush. If this were a Scorpians board, we could make everything jive with the German standard, or if INXS were our common bond, the Australian Standard would be used. One must wonder if the nations south of the Rio Grande are pulling thier weight to help with the North American census readings. I really wish they would voice thier opinions more.

By your own definition, Rush would be a Canadian standard. But you do raise a good point - since they are more popular in the United States, that would mean "North American Standard".

However, they must be popular in Mexico as well too...

Rio?

Woops. South American Standard.