Fear

Gmoney84

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You also would be interested to know that in 2002, Part 4 was offered to us by way of Freeze - Vapor Trails.

trink39.gif

So the triology of fear has 4 parts so I guess it's not called the trilogy of fear anymore because it should be called Quadilogy or something like that lol. cool10.gif

QUOTE (Gmoney84 @ Dec 5 2005, 10:59 PM)
Okay, i know that Moving Pictures has part 3 of 'fear' and Vapor trails has part 4....but WHAT ABOUT 1 AND 2?? what album are they on and what are they called?!?!?! i need to know!!

thanks,
G

Yeah, they went backwards. wacko.gif

fing.gif Great minds think alike huh... wink.gif

Yes, I too have made a compilation disc including the 'Fear' songs consecutively.....in other words 1-4. So cool!! boarder.gif

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Jan 6 2006, 02:33 PM)
I believe it should be called the Fear tetralogy...

The Enemy Within and The Weapon are the best, I think, so you should check them out...

The Weapon! Now there's a song they should pull out of the vault for the next tour! 1022.gif

QUOTE (Sonilink @ Jan 7 2006, 06:01 AM)
do you think we'll have a part.5? 2.gif

biggrin.gif Nice post and perhaps thy will have part 5 in the new forthcoming,long awaited album and Welcome aboard THE 2.gif FORUM GMONEY 84. 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Edited by different strings

The funny part is that nobody ever said that Fear was just supposed to be a trilogy. It just worked out that Neil wrote and recorded part 3 first, followed by part 2, then part 1. Then, many years later, Fear is addressed again with part 4.

I think there may be more parts to Fear, especially since there are so many things within and without that people are afraid of. Fear is one of the most primal of emotions that most animals have.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jan 6 2006, 04:11 PM)
QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Jan 6 2006, 02:33 PM)
I believe it should be called the Fear tetralogy...

The Enemy Within and The Weapon are the best, I think, so you should check them out...

The Weapon! Now there's a song they should pull out of the vault for the next tour! 1022.gif

OOOhhhh..... The Weapon...... Oohhhhh!!!!

653.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 653.gif

I'm on board with you there, Snow!

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jan 31 2006, 05:01 AM)
The funny part is that nobody ever said that Fear was just supposed to be a trilogy. It just worked out that Neil wrote and recorded part 3 first, followed by part 2, then part 1. Then, many years later, Fear is addressed again with part 4.

I think there may be more parts to Fear, especially since there are so many things within and without that people are afraid of. Fear is one of the most primal of emotions that most animals have.

Now we have to look more closely at Part IV of the Gangster of Boats Trilogy. What's that about? wacko.gif

And why, with two more consecutive instrumentals on the two releases that followed, did they not garner the Gangster of Boats name? confused13.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jan 31 2006, 09:26 AM)
QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jan 31 2006, 05:01 AM)

Now we have to look more closely at Part IV of the Gangster of Boats Trilogy. What's that about? wacko.gif

And why, with two more consecutive instrumentals on the two releases that followed, did they not garner the Gangster of Boats name? confused13.gif

Perhaps the network decided to cancel the series. laugh.gif

QUOTE (afansince74 @ Jan 31 2006, 08:33 AM)
Gotta love their sense of humor!! Part 4... of a trilogy?!

Why are we here? Because we'er here. Row the Boats laugh.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif good one! boats. haha.