My Name Is Earl

RushRevisited

this show is awesome!

i catch it when i can!

translation: when i remember!! LOL

I saw Earl on Saturday night live a couple weeks ago and he is one funny guy!! I never saw his show but I should because if his show is as funny as he was on SNL then it's probably a great show. It's on tonight so I will try to watch it.

Been a fan of Jason Lee's since Mallrats. So I've been totally loving this show. Do you watch THE OFFICE after it? That show is set in my hometown of Scranton Pa. Some of you saw RUSH here. I love when they mention businesses and places around here. So cool. It's one incredible hour of comedy. LOVE IT.

I'm kinda getting nervous about the ratings though. I love the show, but they moved it to Thursday at 9, which is already a tough slot, but FOX just moved the OC to that slot too. Let's just hope that it's a different demographic.

For some reason I've been intrigued with this show not long after I saw the first episode of it.

It's like a trailer park reality show with a "train wreck" quality and morality tale with a very decent rock soundtrack all neatly spun together.

I'm so glad it's back on!

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Oct 6 2007, 07:06 PM)
Is Jamie Presley stealing the show or what? She's awesome. And at this time, i'm not even talking about her looks. biggrin.gif

It WAS funny when Randy winds up being a guard. That actually threw me for a loop. I thought he scored to low. laugh.gif

Ye that was pretty scary they let him in unsure.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 6 2007, 08:28 PM)
I was pretty surprised to see the guy who played the leader of the black gang...For those who watch Weeds he's the dude who plays U-Turn. Totally different characters for sure laugh.gif

Yeah, I noticed that too. He also did a stint on "The Shield" for one season.

Earl is just a fun show thats always good for a few laughs. It certainly will never win any awards, but thats not what I watch it for biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Oct 7 2007, 12:49 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 6 2007, 08:28 PM)
I was pretty surprised to see the guy who played the leader of the black gang...For those who watch Weeds he's the dude who plays U-Turn. Totally different characters for sure  laugh.gif

Yeah, I noticed that too. He also did a stint on "The Shield" for one season.

Earl is just a fun show thats always good for a few laughs. It certainly will never win any awards, but thats not what I watch it for biggrin.gif

Why no awards? The show is brilliant. Jamie Presley has been nominated three times already. It's only a matter of time.

The show has many levels. Sure it's goofy at times, but it's got a lot of deep moments as well. It's really a touching show at times. I think it's overdue for an award. yes.gif