Van Hagar Tour!

JohnRogers

18 hours ago, chemistry1973 said:

DLR is joining the Sammy tour:

📸 Look at this post on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/groups/evhgroup/permalink/10159272443221930/?mibextid=S66gvF

Maybe not...

But Hagar has now seemingly shot down the possibility of Roth joining him on the entire "The Best Of All Worlds" tour. When asked by a fan on social media about Roth's response, Sammy said: "He can come out and sing a song on a show or two, if he can remember the words. He's not invited on the tour NOOO F;()$(.g way. It was to sing a song with us somewhere like a lot of singers guitarist ect are going to do on this tour. I know better than to have him on tour again. Been there done that." Hagar added in a separate comment: "He ain't coming out with me again. Maybe 1 show a song or 2 if he remembers the words".

• Like 1

I think it's time to boost Satch in this thread since he seems to have taken some flack here, so here he is with Vinnie Colaiuta playing his signature tune the Satch Boogie on a Les Paul junior with no whammy bar.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, treeduck said:

Maybe not...

But Hagar has now seemingly shot down the possibility of Roth joining him on the entire "The Best Of All Worlds" tour. When asked by a fan on social media about Roth's response, Sammy said: "He can come out and sing a song on a show or two, if he can remember the words. He's not invited on the tour NOOO F;()$(.g way. It was to sing a song with us somewhere like a lot of singers guitarist ect are going to do on this tour. I know better than to have him on tour again. Been there done that." Hagar added in a separate comment: "He ain't coming out with me again. Maybe 1 show a song or 2 if he remembers the words".

Yeah, it ain't happening.

On 11/22/2023 at 1:10 PM, treeduck said:

Maybe not...

yeah. Feels like Sam is walking it all back, though I guess he didn’t specifically invite Roth to tour.

But I guess Roth wasn’t really

specific either.

it certainly sounded like Sam

was inviting him to to tour to me, but yeah that was more wishful thinking in my part.

• Like 1