History of the World Part II

Weakly Criminal

When I heard this was happening, I literally jumped up and down and danced around like an idiot. I love Mel Brooks and everything he's ever done, starting with The 2K year old man a comedy album with Carl Reiner that still holds up.  Then I found out that it's on HULU or some such subscription service that I do NOT want to F with. I do not want to watch it on my phone or rig my house for HULU. Will I have to wait and buy it on DVD? Will it be on Youtube? If anyone can help this caveman out I would appreciate it. 

1 hour ago, Weakly Criminal said:

When I heard this was happening, I literally jumped up and down and danced around like an idiot. I love Mel Brooks and everything he's ever done, starting with The 2K year old man a comedy album with Carl Reiner that still holds up.  Then I found out that it's on HULU or some such subscription service that I do NOT want to F with. I do not want to watch it on my phone or rig my house for HULU. Will I have to wait and buy it on DVD? Will it be on Youtube? If anyone can help this caveman out I would appreciate it. 

You got WiFi at home, bruh?