Commercial with Geddy Lee from 1995/Early to Mid 90s

Time Stood Still

Can someone help me out here? I remember a few years ago in 2018, I saw commercial or psa on YouTube that had Geddy in it. I don't remember what it was for, all I remember about it was that Ghost of a Chance was playing, the commercial was black and white and Geddy was possibly standing outside somewhere, and it's from 1995 or from sometime in the early to mid 90s. This commercial was actually uploaded by the same channel where I had first seen the Rush Retrospective Boxset Special, but because that channel was terminated, I haven't seen the commercial since. Does anyone know or remember this ad and if so what was it about and does anyone have the footage of it? I think it was aired only in Canada, I might be wrong though. 

• Like 1

a commercial surfaced on ESPN that featured Geddy Lee along with several baseball players and ESPN personalities plugging fantasy baseball. It was shot in the style of a music video spoofing a rock opera and featuring a fictional band called Iron Diamond

• Like 1

On 3/1/2023 at 9:59 PM, YYZ Working Man said:

a commercial surfaced on ESPN that featured Geddy Lee along with several baseball players and ESPN personalities plugging fantasy baseball. It was shot in the style of a music video spoofing a rock opera and featuring a fictional band called Iron Diamond

No, that's not the commercial I'm thinking of, I've seen that one before. The commercial I saw was completely different and definitely from the 90s, like I said, Ghost of a Chance was playing in the background and it was in black and white. I think Geddy was talking about organization or an event, the ad was super 90s for sure, I just can't really remember what it's for.

On 3/1/2023 at 8:45 AM, Time Stood Still said:

Can someone help me out here? I remember a few years ago in 2018, I saw commercial or psa on YouTube that had Geddy in it. I don't remember what it was for, all I remember about it was that Ghost of a Chance was playing, the commercial was black and white and Geddy was possibly standing outside somewhere, and it's from 1995 or from sometime in the early to mid 90s. This commercial was actually uploaded by the same channel where I had first seen the Rush Retrospective Boxset Special, but because that channel was terminated, I haven't seen the commercial since. Does anyone know or remember this ad and if so what was it about and does anyone have the footage of it? I think it was aired only in Canada, I might be wrong though. 

Recording Artists Against Drunk Driving Commercial? I've never seen it, but it sounds like that's what you're describing. I have a small PSA poster of Rush "Take The Lead. Designate" with the three individual pictures of Geddy, Alex and Neil playing live.