2023 College Basketball thread

laughedatbytime

1 hour ago, Nova Carmina said:

Yeah, but other than all those videos, do you have any examples of her being a flopper? :16ton:

Just posted this morning.  :)

• Haha 1

Michigan State and Kansas State go to OT after a well played thrilling 40 mins of regulation.

• Like 2

And, the B1G is done.  Great game though.  Not often you see such a high scoring game where the total isn't supplemented by a lot of game delaying FTs.

• Like 1

By the way, Mark Wade only had 17 asts because he couldn't shoot at all.  And his UNLV team lost to the 1987 NCAA Champion Indiana Hoosiers, 97-93

Edited by laughedatbytime
Correct the score

FAU, coached by former Indiana University basketball manager, goes to the Elite Eight, where  they face K-State.  They haven't been there since the days of Jack Hartman, and who even knows if FAU existed that long ago.

• Like 1

Oops, actually it was Tex Winter in 1964, he is better known for being the inventor of the Triangle Offense used by Phil Jackson, Michael Jordan and the 90s Bulls.

FAU was founded three years earlier, in 1961.

Edited by laughedatbytime

Zags go up ten with 2:30 to go, do everything to lose then for some reason hoist a 30 footer with 7 seconds left.  It goes in, then they survive a last second attempt by UCLA to lose.

KState vs FAU for one final four spot Zags vs UConn for another.

• Like 2

I'm really starting to hate this Bama team, and their accessory to murder excusing fans.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, laughedatbytime said:

I'm really starting to hate this Bama team, and their accessory to murder excusing fans.

San Diego St on a helluva run right now to get back in the lead off a time out.  8:30 to go

• Like 1

Sold your soul for a Sweet Sixteen appearance, how does it feel, Nate Oats and the university of alabama?   Was it worth it?

:rofl1:

:rofl1::rofl2::laugh: Bwahaha, Miami Hurricanes hammer the last nail into the coffin.

Men's #1 seeds,are cooked, done, finito, kaput, toast, finished, GONE!

• Like 2

I really want to root for Xavier, and have almost convinced myself to do it, but then the broadcast shows Sean Miller, and I have to start all over again...

About 5 miles North of me is the Town of Davie, FL, wherin stands Nova Southeastern University.  The Shark's Men's basketball team just finished running the table, going 36-0 and winning the NCAA Division 2 Men's Championship afer beating West Liberty University (WV), 111-101.  Go Sharks!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pjbear05 said:

About 5 miles North of me is the Town of Davie, FL, wherin stands Nova Southeastern University.  The Shark's Men's basketball team just finished running the table, going 36-0 and winning the NCAA Division 2 Men's Championship afer beating West Liberty University (WV), 111-101.  Go Sharks!

Does that include any overtimes?