New Sloppy Foot Cowboys - "Putin Out!"

The new album is finished, it will be up on iTunes, etc in a matter of days.

Here's a preview:

I had a discussion with Tim Starace (bass/YYNOT) show last year & as a result ended up getting my hands on the Ged Pedal. Tried it out on the following track - excellent pedal!!!
The new Sloppy Foot Cowboys album is finally finished! Available on iTunes very soon. Here is "Dead Man's Dunnage", an instrumental that features the Tech 21 YYZ SansAmp bass pedal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prime Mover and Shaker said:

The new album is finished, it will be up on iTunes, etc in a matter of days.

Here's a preview:

I had a discussion with Tim Starace (bass/YYNOT) show last year & as a result ended up getting my hands on the Ged Pedal. Tried it out on the following track - excellent pedal!!!
The new Sloppy Foot Cowboys album is finally finished! Available on iTunes very soon. Here is "Dead Man's Dunnage", an instrumental that features the Tech 21 YYZ SansAmp bass pedal.

Wow wow wow! Radically different bass tone for you!

Excellent song all around, very Rushlike, and the mix is really good, too. Are you still doing the mixing/mastering?

6 hours ago, JARG said:

Excellent song all around, very Rushlike, and the mix is really good, too. Are you still doing the mixing/mastering?

Yeah, the bass sounded great! The clean guitars were nice, not overly chorused. Good song too, but it's too short!

Not enough flange on the bass, I can hear the notes you're playing!  :laugh:

Yeah that pedal nails the gritty Ged sound.

Mix is good, can hear everything real well and nothing pinned my ears back.  The drums are less 'clicky' but still very drum machine soundy.  Might not be avoidable with the process you use to program them, but improvement nonetheless.

Not sure about the song other than it's a thing.  Eager to hear some other tracks, you guys are usually good for some interesting lyrics and vocal compositions.

On 2/4/2023 at 9:21 AM, JARG said:

Thanks, and yes.  Although Paul has added some final refinements to some tracks as well!

On 2/4/2023 at 9:04 PM, stoopid said:

Yeah that pedal nails the gritty Ged sound.

Mix is good, can hear everything real well and nothing pinned my ears back.  The drums are less 'clicky' but still very drum machine soundy.  Might not be avoidable with the process you use to program them, but improvement nonetheless.

Not sure about the song other than it's a thing.  Eager to hear some other tracks, you guys are usually good for some interesting lyrics and vocal compositions.

It's been long enough that I'm not quite remembering how we shared the albums here in the past.

Paul - what did we do?  Soundcloud or something?  Or was it Bandcamp?

Ok folks....

Here's the latest offering from us entitled Putin Out...this one took a little longer than usual to record due to covid and other commitments, but we hope you all feel it was worth the wait!...feedback most welcome as usual

https://sloppyfootcowboys.bandcamp.com/album/putin-out