Albums You've Listened To Today, V.9

The Cat 3

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

220px-Metallica_-_Death_Magnetic_cover.j

Men really love that band.  I got more attention from wearing a Metallica t-shirt than I did from wearing a $200 sports jersey. 

Maybe it's because our team is such a disappointment.  The Day That Never Comes could've been written about them.  

Edited by Krystal
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Chronos said:

:notworthy:

Im curious what your thoughts are on Mothers Talk, in regards to the album version VS the more popular US Remix (if you are even aware of the difference). i personally prefer the original

49 minutes ago, ST3V said:

Im curious what your thoughts are on Mothers Talk, in regards to the album version VS the more popular US Remix (if you are even aware of the difference). i personally prefer the original

I only listen to the original. I have no use for the remix.

• Like 1

Imperial Age - The Legacy of Atlantis

Imperial Age - New World

Hey, at least I took a break from the German bands (although I am likely to go back to them soon).  This band is Russian.  But they sing in English.  Sort of stand symphonic / power metal.  The music is ok but nothing special.  But the vocals from their 3 lead singers are very good.  I would not say great but very good, yes.  Both the one guy and the 2 ladies are very good singers.

They had been on my list to try for a long time.  Glad I gave them a shot.  Also glad they were able to get out of Russia and appear to have settled in England.  Now they can really resume making music - first interrupted by Covid and then by the war.

Like I said, enjoyable band - esp. for the vocals.  Now onto something else.