Albums You've Listened To Today, V.9

The Cat 3

Feuerschwanz -Die letzte Schlacht

The only issue I have with this group is they do a lot of covers. They did an excellent cover of Manowar's Warriors of the World, they covered The Final Countdown by Europe (yes, a medieval folk metal cover - I just could not listen to it), they covered an ABBA song (another one I just could not listen to) and they have covered a couple of Powerwolf songs.  Plus I think they have done a few other covers as well.  But the rest of their songs I enjoy.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, TheAccountant said:

Feuerschwanz -Die letzte Schlacht

The only issue I have with this group is they do a lot of covers. They did an excellent cover of Manowar's Warriors of the World, they covered The Final Countdown by Europe (yes, a medieval folk metal cover - I just could not listen to it), they covered an ABBA song (another one I just could not listen to) and they have covered a couple of Powerwolf songs.  Plus I think they have done a few other covers as well.  But the rest of their songs I enjoy.

"Feuerschwanz"? LOL. German for "fire dick."

Better see a doc about that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Chronos said:

"Feuerschwanz"? LOL. German for "fire dick."

Better see a doc about that.

LOL - I had a feeling it was something like that.  Thanks for letting me know.  Most of their songs seem (not that I can understand them, but I am guessing) to be about beer, drinking, women, drinking with women.  You get the idea.  But fun too listen to.