• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monday through Wednesday:

The Offspring - Ignition (Vinyl)

The Offspring - Ixnay On The Hombre

Demi Lovato - Confident

R.E.M. - Lifes Rich Pageant (Vinyl)

In Her Own Words - Distance Or Decay (Vinyl)

In Her Own Words - Steady Glow (Vinyl)

• Like 1

Dan Spielberg-Pheonix (9/10)

This one's more polished and singals a shift in his sound but there are some awesome songs on here.

Phoenix

Gypsy Wind.

The Last to Know

Face the Fre

Heart Hotels (fire pop song!!!!...Michael Mcdonald is Jealous of this one, lol)

Beggers Game (this SONG!!!!!)

Dan fogelberg is my new spirit animal, lol

Mick

Priest - Defenders of the Faith

Dead Daisies - Burn it Down

Dead Daisies - Holy Ground
John Sykes - Nuclear Cowboy 

• Like 4

Måneskin - Rush!  (Second or third listen, I do like it but the track order isn’t really coherent, and they seem to have traded their more complex songs for more permutations on I Wanna Be Your Slave and some decent balladry)

Måneskin - Teatro D’Ira, Vol. 1 (sadly to date there is no volume 2, because this is the better of their most recent two albums, and I think sticking in this vein would have produced even better results than Vol 1 itself)

Queen - A Kind Of Magic (One Vision is perhaps the perfect opening song. Being that this is Queen, I love everything here, but there’s a good deal in the middle that most people would easily call filler)

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication (many of their best songs and easily their worst production under Rick Rubin, however did they manage such an incredible trade off?)

Led Zeppelin - _______ (Stairway still hasn’t lost its magic for me, and neither has any of the rest of the album, barring Four Sticks which I’ve never been a huge fan of)

Black Sabbath - Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath (in an incredible achievement, Sabbath happened upon the best possible title for their 5th album simultaneously with the most accurate possible review of it. Robert Cristgau, eat your pen)

Soundgarden - Badmotorfinger (in other words, my hour long screaming therapy session)

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Unlimited Love (still haven’t gotten to Return Of The Dream Canteen, because there’s already so much to digest here)

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

Måneskin - Rush!  (Second or third listen, I do like it but the track order isn’t really coherent, and they seem to have traded their more complex songs for more permutations on I Wanna Be Your Slave and some decent balladry)

Måneskin - Teatro D’Ira, Vol. 1 (sadly to date there is no volume 2, because this is the better of their most recent two albums, and I think sticking in this vein would have produced even better results than Vol 1 itself)

Queen - A Kind Of Magic (One Vision is perhaps the perfect opening song. Being that this is Queen, I love everything here, but there’s a good deal in the middle that most people would easily call filler)

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication (many of their best songs and easily their worst production under Rick Rubin, however did they manage such an incredible trade off?)

Led Zeppelin - _______ (Stairway still hasn’t lost its magic for me, and neither has any of the rest of the album, barring Four Sticks which I’ve never been a huge fan of)

Black Sabbath - Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath (in an incredible achievement, Sabbath happened upon the best possible title for their 5th album simultaneously with the most accurate possible review of it. Robert Cristgau, eat your pen)

Soundgarden - Badmotorfinger (in other words, my hour long screaming therapy session)

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Unlimited Love (still haven’t gotten to Return Of The Dream Canteen, because there’s already so much to digest here)

I completely missed something along the way. How exactly did Maneskin get as big as they are? On Spotify they have over 26 million monthly listeners. I understand them becoming popular but that's a pretty huge number.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, J2112YYZ said:

I completely missed something along the way. How exactly did Maneskin get as big as they are? On Spotify they have over 26 million monthly listeners. I understand them becoming popular but that's a pretty huge number.

Well winning Eurovision was really big, but then they also went viral on Tik Tok

• Like 1