Nocturne- Vapor Trails Promotional Video

TheGhostRider

Here is an old shockwave flash animation for Nocturne. It was originally hosted on the official website back in 2002. Interestingly enough its actually still viewable through the Wayback Machine, even though none of the archives of the website work from then. 

Link to Video

• Like 3

1 hour ago, grep said:

Thanks for posting this.  I don't remember seeing it back then.

I wonder who the sofa dude is. 

You're welcome. Im not sure who he is either. Maybe the guy who made the video? I'm not sure.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheGhostRider said:

You're welcome. Im not sure who he is either. Maybe the guy who made the video? I'm not sure.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly who it is.  I remember this being a fan-made video that made its way to the band and ended up on their site.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2022 at 4:07 PM, Rush Didact said:

Man, I actually remember that video.  The brain is such a weird thing - how on earth did it decide to dedicate storage in memory to that, of all things?

Had forgotten about this until it was brought up. One of the earliest fan-made videos.  I think the earliest fan made video may have been the one of Neil playing on the lake to YYZ.

• Like 2

On 12/10/2022 at 2:51 PM, ytserush said:

Had forgotten about this until it was brought up. One of the earliest fan-made videos.  I think the earliest fan made video may have been the one of Neil playing on the lake to YYZ.

I remember that one too.  I'm pretty sure it was later, though, circa 2005-7.

• Like 2